Isekai Furin

I didn't really thought they would portray an affair on an isekai manga... I don't know how to feel about it. The art is pretty decent, and the warrior woman is quite sexy, but I have a strict police against cheating and NTR. I suppose this isn't technically NTR because the princess and the hero are married only politically, but it IS definitively cheating. I would have liked it a bit better, and what I get from a quick glance from the summary, was that the hero remained single, the warrior woman married the mage because she thought the hero didn't saw her as a woman, and now that they met after so many years they start to date. There is no point in complicating that with a cheating plot, unless you want to make the hero look like a douche and want to create drama. And drama is a good thing, but when you can see it coming like this, its just annoying

After reading, had to see who the artist was just to see it was Inomaru. Nice! Haven't seen anything done by him in awhile. Also a surprise that the author was the same one who did Okusan. No wonder warrior be looking nice and thicc.

well, at least the author didn't make up some pathetic excuse like "the princess is evil, so she deserve it." kind of thing.

for some reason a lot of authors are allergetic with their MC doing bad shit without good excuse.

@coldb7

A marriage where partners don't even actually communicate, sleep in different rooms, etc. is already a recipe for disaster.

Cheating MC isekai, different kind of usual cheating in isekai world, but welcome in here lol

Users who are viewing this thread