Isekai Furin

@rijal to be honest, if the genders were reversed, then I would feel exactly the same way that I feel now even if a female character was the one doing the cheating.
The princess has not only neglected showing any form of affection towards the main character, they also sleep in separate rooms and only really communicate when their son or the prospect of the main character being the king is involved. It’s a complete and very obvious loveless marriage.
thus is the reasoning for the lack of outrage and high ratings.

Aggregator gang
NOTICE: There is no NTR in this manga. If you read the comment section and are about to be scared off by all the comments saying NTR, don't be. The people making them are erroneously using NTR as a synonym for adultery.

I avoided it knowing that it was a cheating manga. But, after reading it. It's kinda funny and also just a bit sad for all parties involved.

d0v

Honestly, I like the MCs so much and the royal family is so shitty I wish this would go full "evil" cuz I wouldn't even feel bad.
Assassinate the king, assume the throne as the successor, make up a plot to blame the princess for her father's murder and banish her, and then make Luca the queen. The MCs just killed an elder dragon in front of the whole kingdom, reigniting their popularity, the populace would totally support them.

I can't 100% blame the MC. His sexless marriage leading to this, and it is quite strange for a monarch to not have a concubine. As the princess is kidnapped, he probably doesn't have quite the education around marriage. Quite surprised the MC can hold it for 10 years, as expected of the Japanese.

Some people in these comments think cheating on a loveless marriage = NTR. Obviously not necessarily right but idk how much of an option getting a divorce from the royal princess is when her father expects you to be his successor. Hope it has a happy ending for them

I'm sure there were "until death do us apart" between wizard and warrior.
Can't blame hero either, princess is a cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread