Isekai Henshuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - A Manga is Complete as long as it has a Name!?

Dex-chan lover
Oh ok so they scrapped his script for the manga, which was gonna be about NTR in case anyone forgot.

That probably would have gotten him executed by the war torn populace for misuse of the hero title to spread immoral ideas at a time of crisis.
Of course, plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
Is this like a jab to the weekly manga industry? Ceres wants the whole manga(?) done in 7 days but what will end up happening is Kouki will probably be barely able to make a chapter in that time frame.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh ok so they scrapped his script for the manga, which was gonna be about NTR in case anyone forgot.

That probably would have gotten him executed by the war torn populace for misuse of the hero title to spread immoral ideas at a time of crisis.
We are not safe yet, it could always turn like a mix of genres, there's at least 4 Action Battle Fantasy NTR manga out there, as far as i know, which means that there must be a lot more

• Isekai Furin
  • Isekai Furin II
  • Isekai NTR
  • The Hero Wants a Married Woman as a Reward (Who the translators insist on wrongfully translating as him wanting milfs, instead of wilfs)

So you see, looks like she is changing genres to a fantasy battle manga, but it can turn out to still be depravity

Dex-chan lover
We are not safe yet, it could always turn like a mix of genres, there's at least 4 Action Battle Fantasy NTR manga out there, as far as i know, which means that there must be a lot more

• Isekai Furin
  • Isekai Furin II
  • Isekai NTR
  • The Hero Wants a Married Woman as a Reward (Who the translators insist on wrongfully translating as him wanting milfs, instead of wilfs)

So you see, looks like she is changing genres to a fantasy battle manga, but it can turn out to still be depravity
What a wonder ... a depraved writing depraved.

I think it is not about his paycheck but rather the core is ichor black. Enough to ink the world.

Users who are viewing this thread