Isekai Henshuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1 - A Manga is Complete as long as it has a Name!?

Dex-chan lover
Is it really supposed to be Name? Aren't they talking about the manuscript

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask why he's trying to get her to continue that one so badly? Isn't the point of a story to talk to the people who understand it's content? Feels like she should be drawing her own thing.

Feels like he's pushing a bit but I guess that's just the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Books and other forms of literature are ways to gain some level of experience without ... I forgot where I was going with this.
Anyway they can learn from the manga

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I understand showing the manga to her as a reference.

But why in the world would you want someone to continue that manga rather than start from scratch...? Why not have her do something original and then, as her editor, help tweak it so that its presentable to the audience? That's the job of an editor.

Geez...

Dex-chan lover
no wonder he was so ass at his job. this idiot thinks so long as you have a name the rest is a cakewalk. names are basically just rough drafts and blueprints, they are not always what the finished product looks like.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really supposed to be Name? Aren't they talking about the manuscript
the manuscript is slightly different than a name. a name is kinda like a blueprint for what you want to do next. the manuscript is basically the next step after a name and is the mostly finished product.

Dex-chan lover
I am really curious how flooding the world with NTR manga is gonna lead to saving it, maybe the demons find it, become obsessed with cheating on each other and they self destruct with infidelity...
maybe the demons cheat on themselves with the humans, creating world peace

thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
If an artist can draw breasts so well, I feel like I can read any story, even if it doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
You know only knew 3 chapter of the story...
And you're basically plagiarize the original one..
What's are you gonna do after 3 chapter?

Isn't your job to ask manga artist create an interesting manga?
Why create the manga continuation especially with NTR genre?

Dex-chan lover
That poor artist. Her first job is continuing someone else's NTR story from a different world. But also what is the editor thinking? They read one chapter. It's not as if they are heavily invested. Just start a new, better story. It's not like a medieval European-like society can even understand the social complexities of loveless Japanese marriages of convenience that lead to widespread cheating and its social acceptance.

Users who are viewing this thread