Isekai Hoikuen wo Hirakimashita: Fusei Skill de Saikyou Loli Seirei-tachi wa Deredere desu

Ch.2, please don't be an isekai infodump on modern world bs. We got all the info we need out of the way, he's just a local ossan that's good with kids.

Most important of all, don't turn the arrival to the school itself as the 2nd or 3rd chapter's cliffhanger.

Contributor
uh this author seem to really like father-daughter types of stuff...

This seems fun and... cute I guess. I feel like reading it automatically puts me on some list though.

Dex-chan lover
"Hey man can I copy your homework?"
https://mangadex.org/title/45112/tensei-kenja-wa-musume-to-kurasu
"Yeah but change it a little so it isn't obvious"

Seriously, "guy takes care of color coded lolis in a fantasy world" is kind of a lot to be a coincidence.
Also the red one has a black bow and yellow bottoms

1 man + 3 girls + 1 female adventurer = single person + many opposite sex = Harem.

It is the right tag but most people have the wrong assumption due to how "harem" been associated in this culture.

Dex-chan lover
@fadfadfdfd
The mangadex tag definition is:
A harem includes three or more characters who potentially show romantic interest in a male protagonist. The sex, gender, or orientation of the harem members is irrelevant as long as they exclusively, or at least primarily, are vying for the affections of the same individual - who may or may not reciprocate towards one, several, or none of these romantic rivals.

That scenario must be present for the tag to apply. One romantic interest and several non romantic interests is not a harem. So either the tagging is wrong or the lolis want him too.

Yup, that is what I mean by assumption of this culture.
Plus mangadex definition is taken from Anime-Planet with no reliable references.

According to wikipedia, the word harem is taken from Arabic; something like a king with many women.
And by dictionary it means one man associate with many women.
With or without affection is not really the requirement for the word harem.

But then again, I'm just saying the word harem is legit for this manga by the root of its definition and not the cultural references.
If I were to look at this manga direction, the kids obviously likes him.
There is some affection too but not in romantic way, except for the water spirit (if you read the following chapters).

Maybe someone who have read the LN can pointed it out but literally, the harem tag is not wrong unless mangadex have different rules. On some websites they even put tag lolicons, which MC is not.

Users who are viewing this thread