Isekai Hoikuen wo Hirakimashita: Fusei Skill de Saikyou Loli Seirei-tachi wa Deredere desu

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai I know but it feels like isekai and fantasy mean the same for a large group of people.
Oh and let's not forget the "reincarnation" theme. Isekai is if someone gets reborn or summoned in a different world but reincarnation is just someone who dies and gets reborn without a care
about everything else.

I even read that SAO and Log Horizon are isekai stories.

Double-page supporter
@LoupDeGarou Yea, I'm saying that a lot of people mistakenly equate them because of the fact that isekai are so commonly fantasy stories. As for Log Horizon and SAO. Log Horizon is definitely an isekai. (They actually go to another world) SAO is a little bit different. They are stuck in the digital world, but that exists within the same plane of existence as the world they were originally from, so it isn't necessary "parallel". Therefore, it's not really an isekai.

For those who wondered why this is under Isekai Tag, I'll share my 50 cents:

異世界 - (Isekai) = 異 (Different/Strange) 世 (Society/Generation) 界 (World/Boundary)
By dictionary it can be referring to different world, parallel universe, alternative world.

If you on Earth and doing a documentary about Ants; it's Isekai
If you check germs under microscopic ; it's Isekai
Deep ocean? Isekai
Marvel Movies? Isekai although the place are all exact same on Earth + Fantasy.
Digimon? Isekai
Pokemon? Isekai
SAO? Living in dreams (games) also Isekai because it's different than reality.
When a normal citizen, entered the society of drugs dealer, violence and crime etc; you can related when someone said "This is different world than we used to live"

As long as it's "different" than our current "world" or "society" the usage of "isekai" is legitimate.
As for this manga, I believe their intention of using "Isekai" is due to "Nursery School".
I haven't check the history yet but back in medieval age, or similar-fantasy-like genre, nursery school was never existed.
Maybe there is an orphan community or church or etc etc, but nursery school is like university; which only existed around 1200-1800 years ago; I think?

TL;DR - To understand the genre, look back at the word's origin.
INB4; there's a harem tag but admin must have removed it to avoid confusion. Maybe the Isekai tag will be removed as the story getting cleared as the more chapters goes to fits readers perspective although it's not wrong.

What the word means and what it means when used as a tag or two completely different things, the Isekai tag only ever refers to stories where a character goes from one World to another so this so far cannot be counted as an Isekai just because it is a different world from our own

That depends on the websites what they want the tags are referring to.
Like I mentioned before, some websites even put lolicon for this series.
MC is not lolicon, maybe some readers are (for their website).
So it's neither right nor wrong since there is no official guideline; only from the fans perspective and plus, mangadex description for Isekai is blank too.

It's like this recently BBC channel showing how to cook Egg Fried Rice.
Some said it's wrong, some said some only a part of the steps is wrong, some said its nothing wrong.
For Asian, it's wrong. For Western it's fine. For some, they may use either way.

I'm just sharing from my side to those who's wondering why it has Isekai tag.
Just my 50 cents. Take it or leave it 😁 I can't force my idea on others. I'll leave it to authorized person to decide.
This confusion happens a lot. All I can do is help people understand.

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai Log Horizon is in a different world? I thought they're also only in the world of the game they played. Maybe I should rewatch it if I can't remember that point of the story.

Group Leader
I think I should announce it here; I'm dropping this series officially because the manga ended at chapter 27.
After done reading it I just felt no more desire to make new release; it's kindda short >w<

Thank you to everyone who showing your consideration, all of the advices, feedbacks and the moral support.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww man.. I do hope someone would take this up again.
such a nice healing manga.

can someone pick this up would be nice to see how it ends thanks if you even do one

Users who are viewing this thread