Isekai Hospitality Meals - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2 - The Taste of Japan and the Glimmering Town, The Night the Two Spent Together ②

Dex-chan lover
wouldn't neighbors wonder why the house disappeared and appeared, or did the house get returned to the moment it disappeared? and wouldn't half the house be missing from the perspective of outside the barrier, or are there 2 copies of the houses and the unoccupied half gets superimposed upon?

Double-page supporter
Heh heh heh... Can't wait for the rest of this arc! It's well worth this shoddy-looking setup!

Aggregator gang
Perhaps something like Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" where one entrance is one world and the other entrance is modern Japan? Though I still don't know what the other Japan side looks like from the front of that place. Having it superimposed would make the most sense if this is the case.

Double-page supporter
ignoring all the weird details that comes with this bizarre situation, i think it's sweet that titania is looking out for akane so much. i just hope akane has the money to restock 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch considering the elemental world has timey powers they’ll just do the avengers time travel the house will return the same moment it disappeared.

Hmm this takes a lot of the conflict in this story out of the equation if this can happen every few months or so

Wonder what'll happen

Dex-chan lover
Page 6: Titania says she is on her seventh husband -- but her finger position marks a count of eight. Did the mangaka make a mistake, or did the translator?

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac no I know, it was more about the mechanics of the thing. I mean it's a pretty huge plot hole if she can really just go back like that forever.

Dex-chan lover
My friend, your time is limited, but make the most of it. Because your tits are not getting bigger.

Dex-chan lover
Well, dropped. What a lame way to solve and problem that should have caused a serious development on characters.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, kind of a cop out solution, but whatever, I’m mostly reading to see food and cooking anyways, so what do I care

Dex-chan lover
If she's clever, she'll but seeds of different plants and introduce them to that other world(, to destroy its ecosystem 😈. Bioterrorism, ho!). Also she should search and printout recipes for crafting beer, soysauce, aso. Set up a W-lan router and take a few tablets or better a small notebook with her and a few solar batteries and a generator and ask Titania, if visual and audio communication through the barrier is possible, to also keep a radio frequency channel open. This way she can keep in touch with earth and manage her shit. And books on Medicine, a Tipler, aso.

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooooo i knew it kljlkasjlkas have a nice date with ur boo, akane

NICE INGREDIENT SHOPPING! But hol up, does she even have money

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread