Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 134 - Reinhold, Eels, and Chestnuts

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
267
Am I the only one who thinks Reinhold in his youth was Saitama in disguise?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
1,519
To be fair, from what I've read, people's appearances in paintings and sculpture (of which I'd argue coinage could be included) was often quite different than how they really looked in real life back in the day. Which is to say, people's impression of what George Washington looked like based on paintings and one dollar bills would not match what he probably looked like in real life.

That said, weren't all the regulars were at the wedding reception at Nobu?
I mean.
C4n8fe3.png

I'd say it's pretty damn close. Ch 63 pg 27
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
1,778
I am sad for the guy that no one ever corrected the rumor about his mother until now...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
5,881
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Their lore always have a certain deep with them, amazing...
(OωO )...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,452
It's so tragic how damn young he is to have lost both parents ...and that his relationship with his father was so fractured.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top