Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 86 - Summer Night Challenges

Dex-chan lover
Asian household really avoid on using Cow's milk for creating a savory food and mostly uses Coconut milk (at least in SEA) so making miso soup with cow's milk really makes me curious about the taste, kudos to Hans quick thinking honestly
This is true. However, my mother managed to evolve as a cook and started using cow's milk for some dishes! It's quite delicious.

Dex-chan lover
Asian household really avoid on using Cow's milk for creating a savory food and mostly uses Coconut milk (at least in SEA) so making miso soup with cow's milk really makes me curious about the taste, kudos to Hans quick thinking honestly
Also, many Asians are more prone to lactose intolerance since dairy cows weren't introduced until fairly recently. Or they just don't have a taste for it yet.

Japan has started putting cheese in everything recently though, so I guess its dying down

Fed-Kun's army
I love how none of them bat an eye at the fridge full of food or the weird (modern) clothing from last chapter at all.

Dex-chan lover
hans's growth really impressive, and fast too.
he's talented for sure, glad it all worked out.

Dex-chan lover
Also, many Asians are more prone to lactose intolerance since dairy cows weren't introduced until fairly recently. Or they just don't have a taste for it yet.

Japan has started putting cheese in everything recently though, so I guess its dying down
I've been seeing more and more whipped cream in Japanese baked goods, so I guess that's a sign too.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating! I really enjoy this manga so I'm always happy to see your updates, and your TL Notes are great as well. Have fun in Japan and good luck finding work!

Supporter
We always knew that Leontine came from money in Oira, but suddenly it drops that she's nobility :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread