Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 90 - Taste of Memories

Double-page supporter
Then you'd get asked for more information since wanting to visit Nobu to eat isn't exactly unique enough reason to identify someone (in fact many of Nobu's regulars would qualify as 'acquantance who want to visit Nobu' from this stranger)

And? Pretty sure it won't matter since that's probably Yoda coming back, but the son-in-law can just describe the guy he's looking for. Something like "he has black hair like you". If the staff says "don't remember" or starts asking shifty questions, only then it's time to be worried.

But this guy is already freaking out this much just wondering if Yoda was there or not. There was no reason to overthink this too hard because it's literally not a big deal to ask if a friend/a relative had been around or not. It's a tavern, nobody would think it's weird if you just ask that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And? Pretty sure it won't matter since that's probably Yoda coming back, but the son-in-law can just describe the guy he's looking for. Something like "he has black hair like you". If the staff says "don't remember" or starts asking shifty questions, only then it's time to be worried.

But this guy is already freaking out this much just wondering if Yoda was there or not. There was no reason to overthink this too hard because it's literally not a big deal to ask if a friend/a relative had been around or not. It's a tavern, nobody would think it's weird if you just ask that.

Oh wow who'd da thought someone who's shown to be lacking in confidence is not showing a lot of boldness.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/ecf0fd14-1ff8-4dab-b632-e7d69257d3cc/12

Yeah, that guy should totally just do 180 and suddenly become bold and start demanding answers /s

Double-page supporter
Oh wow who'd da thought someone who's shown to be lacking in confidence is not showing a lot of boldness.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/ecf0fd14-1ff8-4dab-b632-e7d69257d3cc/12

Yeah, that guy should totally just do 180 and suddenly become bold and start demanding answers /s
???? Ok, maybe there's a miscommunication somewhere, but this wasn't what you said before.

Another user had said "why is it so hard to ask if a black haired person came by" and then you responded that he was probably afraid of the inquisition. That seems so over the top to me, that's why I replied.

If you had said "this guy just seems to be someone who is not very confident" from the start I wouldn't have disagreed.

Dex-chan lover
???? Ok, maybe there's a miscommunication somewhere, but this wasn't what you said before.

Another user had said "why is it so hard to ask if a black haired person came by" and then you responded that he was probably afraid of the inquisition. That seems so over the top to me, that's why I replied.

If you had said "this guy just seems to be someone who is not very confident" from the start I wouldn't have disagreed.

Oh that, it WAS meant to be a exaggerative but not without reason, we did have that witch hunt incident before.

The chapter already showed that he DID try to ask at one point then once his momentum got disrupted he became a little self-doubting/got distracted by damn good food.
Then when the 'shock' of seeing soy sauce got him agitated enough to lose that timidity, oops chapter end.

So yeah, sorry if that got you confused. I was probably just in the mood to make inquisition joke at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread