Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Ch. 91 - Taste of Memories, Continued

Dex-chan lover
well, at least now he can always visit if he ever crave that taste of home.

or better yet, he can move to aetheria. Kolm can amnage the Soisoz factory. and because the Soisoz is gonna be imported anyway, he can go back if he feel the quality went down.

Dex-chan lover

or better yet, he can move to aetheria. Kolm can amnage the Soisoz factory. and because the Soisoz is gonna be imported anyway, he can go back if he feel the quality went down.
wasn't it like a month of travel in medieval times time? thats a long time but yeah he can always come back or relocate.

Dex-chan lover
a wholesome end. since hes gonna be doing soy sauce business now, i suspect well be seeing more of him still

this good setup for spinoff. one of his descendants isekai's themselves in japan (i like idea of them being so removed from this story, even reason they can walk between worlds is lost)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

I don't lnow about the world map.
But, if his home is closer to the nwighboring empire than Aetheria.
He could just hope to the Izakaya in that Country.
Yes, there's actually a sequel to this manga titled "Iseka Izakaya Gen", it was the same premise, they just get connected to Neighboring Country instead.

Dex-chan lover
I think he already say goodbye to Japan properly so I don’t think he will come back to Japan anymore. But maybe we will still hear him sometimes like maybe to buy soy sauce.

I wonder how this story will end. I am curious how far is the LN.

Btw few days ago I was wondering if there is no curry in this manga. And wow they suddenly have it.

I don't lnow about the world map.
But, if his home is closer to the nwighboring empire than Aetheria.
He could just hope to the Izakaya in that Country.
Yes, there's actually a sequel to this manga titled "Iseka Izakaya Gen", it was the same premise, they just get connected to Neighboring Country instead.
I don’t think Gen is necessarily a sequel, since it involves an entirely different cast and family. I think the main difference is that Nobu is in Kyoto/Aitheria and Gen is in Tokyo/Oiria. In Gen though, the fox spirit is more present (since she’s an actual character that the MC is both aware of and knows) as opposed to Nobu, where the fox spirit is present, but its appearance is more indirect and subdued (since it takes the form of a white fox and not an anime foxgirl miko). The existence of Nobu is hinted to in Gen, but I don’t think it was ever called by name.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! didn't expect to see this series get a comeback, are you planning on continuing vtuber confucius too or is the chinese TL on your team busy?

Since Yoda-san only heard about Nobu. Is the other izakaya "Gen" also in this world? or is it a different time period? or is it just really far away from Na Garman?

I don’t think Gen is necessarily a sequel, since it involves an entirely different cast and family. I think the main difference is that Nobu is in Kyoto/Aitheria and Gen is in Tokyo/Oiria. In Gen though, the fox spirit is more present (since she’s an actual character that the MC is both aware of and knows) as opposed to Nobu, where the fox spirit is present, but its appearance is more indirect and subdued (since it takes the form of a white fox and not an anime foxgirl miko). The existence of Nobu is hinted to in Gen, but I don’t think it was ever called by name.
haha I was just asking about this. I hope it's also within the same time period so that if ever Gen and Nobu can have a collab.

Users who are viewing this thread