Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Beef Tendon Doteyaki

Aggregator gang
Mmmm all that tempura is making my mouth water. Thank you for your hard work, scan team! :)

Thanks so much for picking this up. Hopefully, you'll be able to catch up to the raws at some point.

Group Leader
Wait, didn't that jackass get thrown out of the country after the Lager Ban arc? How was he allowed back into the capital city to bail the other guys out?

Group Leader
Ye, hopefully we can catch up to the raws *cries in blood*
Also, Damien is actually the MC of this story, he has plot bending powers

I like Doteyaki but it can be off putting to people who don’t like jelly texture.

Dex-chan lover
@Necrokora : Yaki is more on 'grilled/stir fried' (teriYAKI, YAKItori, YAKIsoba, takoYAKI, etc), deep frying normally use 'age' like the kakiage in this chapter (a - ge, not the how old you are 'age')

Double-page supporter
Damn it all.!!!! Reading this at 1:45am and now I'm hungry.
I wann try cooking that myself tbh.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
He's not technically wrong about the impoverished land part. Sure nowadays Japan is quite rich, but back when they invented those dishes and looked for those ingredients, it wasn't the case.

Dex-chan lover
normally i'd be hungry after reading a chapter of this...but i just had dinner...

@Doenyon there are so many dishes born out of poverty and necessity /sagenod. Be it letting tough meat simmer for long periods of time, while outside working to padding meals out with flour. Some dishes are hillarious though. Fermented herring was a great way to preserve the fish, but not so much the taste lmao.

I had no idea this was dropped by the previous group. Didn't they just put out a chapter like 20 days ago?

Well anyway glad it was picked up again because I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
page 22, this is a major significance because in order to cook food for 3 days straight you would need a stable temperature and a lot of fuel at the time, seeing how they have guns at this period, they might might have gas burners, but even then the cost of fuel for a pot's worth of food for common folk would be high. This has been a fact that I'm saying for literally no reason, enjoy any future content this manga has

Users who are viewing this thread