Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Beef Tendon Doteyaki

@pokperson1000

Everyone has different tastes and palates. You can't force everyone to like things you like.
Myself, I find seafood pretty unpleasant in my mouth no matter how well they're cooked. Yes, this is including the seafood they served in Michelin star restaurant or made by a 5-star hotel chef.

Power Uploader
@nobaka While that's the general idea of readers, it in turn will affect the scan itself a lot, especially if it involves sacrifice quality for speed.

Double-page supporter
Gee thanks tl.. now i will think about gokkun when reading gokkuri

The translation was very good and the sfxs AND the glossary were great. Thanks!

@DorJedor Understandable. I may not be a picky eater in general, but even I have things I rather dislike.

I wasn't criticizing or ostracizing fform in the first place, so don't worry.

Dear Translators: If you have to make a note stating "J means E", then just render it as E.
"Is there a problem, okyaku-san?" ---> "Is there a problem, [sir/customer]?"

Your goal is to have as few notes as possible within the chapter.

Group Leader
@StevenK5613 Heyo, thx for the feedback! We made the decision to keep okyaku-san as well as the sfx hiragana-s cos we like 'em, so they're likely staying. Hopefully it won't be too distracting for you and others who don't really like them :)

Dex-chan lover
@pokperson1000 what? no, i don't particularly like to eat shrimp because they're 1. basically bugs, and i'm not into eating wood louses for example (which apparently cook up similarly) and 2. they're basically sewage filters, just like all shellfish

Users who are viewing this thread