Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Fortune-telling with Chawanmushi

Group Leader
Kibun Kamaboko looks like the Japanese branch of Sweet Tarts had a bigger budget.

AUm9On7.jpg

@zDarkness Fox Spirit

What a lucky guy to be able to do divination through eating food.
I feel like things like that are usually portrayed with people having to fast for days before they can commune with their gods.
I don't like zealots, but if he can eat good food while working maybe his god isn't that bad

Fed-Kun's army
i had those things at the end as a log and dried. it is literally so similar to a fishcake only smoother. its good sliced. I hated it with a passion when i bit in to it as a log.

I was annoyed with this guy from the start but at the end he's just another guy being used by people who don't deserve his time and devotion. :(

I hope he's not banished from the shop or something. I hope he gets another chance to eat there and maybe meet that other religious person in there. It really looks like he could use some help and guidance from non manipulative people.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly enough the guy really has the "sight", all the "conversing with god through food" thing was ridiculous and funny but at least he came to a good conclusion, that surprisingly again is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread