Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Dex-chan lover
@juviegar i've read the LN just for this arc and i can say the next chapter would be the last part of this arc

Dex-chan lover
is this manga closing to its end?... just this manga and not the novel...

Group Leader
Boss Xant gave up on enforcing a 24 hour thing on mangadex. So you can disregard the thing on page three now. Unless you upload to other aggregators. then shame on you.

Group Leader
And in other news, the next 2 chapters should be out soon, once our TLer gets done with chapter 19.

@lightningcloud I mean, translators gotta get something for their efforts, yknow. That includes page views on a website, and keeping a domain costs money.

Group Leader
@mopchan
You're right about that. Even without running a reader or keeping a site running; every hour spent doing scanlation, is every hour not spent working to make a living. So every little bit helps. Hence, why many groups implement a delay, and why the feature is built into mangadex....
...and speaking of which; mangadex has features for setting group delays, as well as upload restrictions on each individual group's profile page, to prevent this exact sort of thing from happening in the first place. So it'd be a good idea for the group leader to change that, as it's currently set to none:
https://mangadex.org/group/840/xant-amp-minions

Group Leader
Yeah. We are aware of those settings. It's just that Boss Xant decided to change the policy. Mangadex is ASAP, and anywhere else is 24 hours (assuming aggregators respect that)

Dex-chan lover
to me, i'm ok with the delay thingy... if it helps the scanslators then go for it...

i thought ch18 is the last chapter of this manga... good thing its not...

sad to see this is being dropped hope another group will pick it up! And thanks for everything till now!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Xant and Minnion for Translating this Manga.
I feel warm every time i finish read the chapter. this manga sure is the comfiest of all

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for translating as much as you did and hope the novel translations work out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread