Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Aggregator gang
I think chapter 20 would be a good place for season 1 of the anime to end. Seasons are usually only 12 to 13 episodes.

I thought the girl was his daughter, I'm surprised by there back stories.?

Group Leader
"Worried Loli Trembling Noises" because of the drop !
Thanks Xant & co for your ability in bringing to us such a good manga, I hope you'll soon find a translator or that someone else will pick it up.

Thanks so much to Kitsune of Hatigarm Scans for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell I just got it. "Nobu"yuki. ..Shi"nobu"....that's how they named it

Double-page supporter
Déjà vu

Is this another double entry of this manga? I swear i did click "follow" a few weeks ago

I discovered this manga three days ago. After chapter 20, I was worried that the scans would be on hiatus for some months. Lucky me! Thanks to Hatigarm for picking this up and to X&M for their hard work with the first chapters!

Glad to see this get picked up again quickly, it's simple but pleasant to read after a long day. Thanks Hatigram!

So that's how Leontaine looks like. Now, I just have to imagine her in a waitress uniform.

I second HavocRL, there is a very ugly typo on "amuse-gueule".
Great chapter though.

I feel sorry for the female mercenary knowing that the "demon" flinched not because he saw her as a female but because of her squid helmet and crest. LOL ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I checked it out but the one on my mind at the time was the door thing restaurant. I'll probably wait for the anime series to end before I binge it.

One of the top food manga in its theme (Isekai).
I don’t know how people see it. It is not amazing where I can easily give it a 10.

But it is done pretty well. There is no need to add unnecessary stuff. What I like the most from this manga is the concept of a family restaurant or bar street supposed to be. It's a place where everyone comes, enjoys their meal, and interacts. And the atmosphere is well built, it is very friendly and warm.
About the food itself, it happens in all manga about food or cooking that I have read (Kamisama Gohan Koryori, Kuneru Martha, Boukyaku Sachiko, Otokomeshi, Makanai-kun, Gohoubi Gohan, etc). It is simple, and enough help to increase knowledge about japanese food. I like positioning myself like them, knowing and trying different cuisine.

Users who are viewing this thread