Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

🤣I have A damn Good Idea of What Helmina told The Captain, Since all the signs were there🤣

Group Leader
>putting soy sauce with fried chicken

Get out. You are not welcome here. Or anywhere for that matter.

Getting annoyed by the same thing “restaurant” does every time. People fight childishly about which dish taste better...😩

@SunSun

some groups accused MD of not accommodating them enough by letting readers rant about how the groups put too much delay in which the scans could be read in MD, so the readers have to read scans in their (group) website instead of MD

then it became pointing-finger trial about who monetize whose work and MD will became the next crunchyroll meme

and then another readers rant

Dex-chan lover
@rizal12345

Thanks for the summary.

I mean, this is the internet? People will complain even if you do a good job, why are people that fragile seriously wtf.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile TOOR scans are the real heroes picking up so many series if any deserve money it's TOOR

@Whatever1337 Due to the recent drama, the group I did those chapter under, Hatigarm, removed all of them. Now, i parted away from them and released under a new group called TOOR now. We are re-releasing them however some works are done by Hatigarm so we need to redo those part and so the re-uploading process is taking a some time.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuneAoi okay that is understandable. I was afraid i had missed a chapter so i wanted to reread some of the older ones now that we finally have some new chapters of the series. I quite like this series, it is more comfy and wholesome than shougeki no soma when it comes to food manga.

Looking forward to the new chapters!

what happened to chapter 21-27? it says it will be released a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread