Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Ch. 24 - Summoning the Demon King

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn! Did the dream world get summoned onto the real world and now anyone can will things to happen?
More master is always great I love her character so much.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that wording confused me. Both the WN and LN are still ongoing.

...wait a minute.

Author-san, PLEASE tell me it's not only the "last" battle in the sense that the entire rest of the series is one long, drawn-out, 27 segment battle or some kinda bullshit like that.

Dex-chan lover
The only one I'm feeling sorry for on that last page is the train driver, who's gonna be traumatized for life.

Dex-chan lover
It's been an hour and no one has commented ?
Come on guys, we are better than this 💪
But... I have nothing to comment on... I have nothing i'm frustrated about or something i want to say about the chapter... what am i supposed to do then...

Dex-chan lover
Too many chained "Deus Ex Machina" and spontaneous villain powerups have kinda worn on me through this series.

I enjoy series that have rational growth and challenge of opposing powers and strategies (or chipping away of a monolith).
Whereas this feels like random plot interventions; without equivalent buildup or loss of capital (only when villains, though).

I'm just waiting for the like coup de grace "this isn't even my final form" line in one of these fights.

Users who are viewing this thread