Isekai Kaeri no Daikenja-sama wa Sore Demo Kossori Kurashite Iru Tsumori desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Limited Condition

Dex-chan lover
he should, but he is a wimp.

j75BmsR.png

Dex-chan lover
"Yes my parents were killed, which is why it's okay for me to kill, deceive, maim, torture, and even invade other peaceful places... All for the sake of peace!"
This is really braindead. I would have preferred if it really was just for revenge. Who would accept him as the leader of the world when he was such a scumbag? They'd always be plotting his death.

Dex-chan lover
I remember someone mentioning that the novel is a bit different at the end of the previous arc.

If anyone remembers how it was different, could you please fill me in?

Dex-chan lover
"Yes my parents were killed, which is why it's okay for me to kill, deceive, maim, torture, and even invade other peaceful places... All for the sake of peace!"
This is really braindead. I would have preferred if it really was just for revenge. Who would accept him as the leader of the world when he was such a scumbag? They'd always be plotting his death.
No, he was on the other side of the war....

The hero and humanity deemed his side evil and that they have to be destroyed....

So he wants to destroy the enemy side...

Dex-chan lover
No, he was on the other side of the war....
It seemed to imply that he wanted to control both humans and demons to stop fighting between the two. Even then, I still find it stupid that he's angry at the violence of humans that attacked his peaceful village... and proceeds to invade a peaceful world not associated with his war.
He's just hypocritical - to not even mention; what right does he have to judge humans at war when he acts like such a scumbag on a personal level.

Group Leader
Yay! Cliche of villain who’s on his death bed receiving a get out of jail free card so he can be milked for more chapters. Love that!
In Chapter 20 the Demon Army's special 5th division leader said they wanted a time of peace, so they most likely captured the "Human raised as a Demon" Ex-Hero in order to make him the next Demon King once the MC kills "Nightmare".

So, we're just glossing over the fact that MC's master suddenly became a giantess? Ok...
Wait why is the master so big in these panels?
I really don’t need a new fetish
Go back to the earlier chapters, she was that size from the start.

Dex-chan lover
It seemed to imply that he wanted to control both humans and demons to stop fighting between the two. Even then, I still find it stupid that he's angry at the violence of humans that attacked his peaceful village... and proceeds to invade a peaceful world not associated with his war.
He's just hypocritical - to not even mention; what right does he have to judge humans at war when he acts like such a scumbag on a personal level.
His goal isn't the peaceful world... it's what's IN the peaceful world...

Users who are viewing this thread