Isekai Kangoshi wa Shugyo Chuu!!

Dex-chan lover
Gonna bookmark since I like the premise but fuck me someone's gotta translate this again because I felt by braincells die reading this.

somewhat interesting half-assed fantasy esque story, dogshit translation tho so wait for a new one to pick it up

Contributor
Sorry, but the "joke" translation makes this not worth reading. Hope the scanlators realize how seriously dumb that style is. Personally, it needs to be removed as a troll scanlation, but sadly, other things they have done is still around so I assume that this thing is here to stay.

Should not have an Isekai tab, story seems interesting but different translation will be needed because of the abomination the first ones did. Idiot translations like that are why some American politicians want to ban manga and anime. Also, why were like 5 different memes at the end?

Contributor
Did a quick Google Translate on certain pages. There's no obscenities anywhere. Also, on page 15, the French bread is an addition by the scanlator. It doesn't show on the original. I have added the raw link, so you can see for yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I was like:
7.07?, i wonder what kind of cliche this one's gonna be..
5 speech bubbles later:
Lmao, i see now. Deserved

Dex-chan lover
"Hahaha, guys! I am so random and funny! Pickle Rick! REEEEE!" - the scanlator.

Glad it was removed. The artstyle is good, but the story seems generic from the visuals. I'd probably give it a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread