Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Original WN is still actively updated, but no new LN version released since Vol 3 in Feb 2019.

I wonder how they'll balance the action and romance, hopefully this also has some wholesomeness and some comedy sprinkled on top. Got high hopes so far! Thanks for the Translation! 😄

Why am I reading another company drone isekai? They shouldn't be this entertaining. Am I old?

Dex-chan lover
28 years old btw
Y42MsfR.png

But then again, they did ask for a beta tester.

Can I just say this art and cinematography is amazing. Especially the dynamic angles. That last shot was fucking epic.

Dex-chan lover
Why do all anime girls blush so easily? I'm fully numb to whatever cuteness it's meant to represent by now.

@ClinTEastwooD Smoking hasn't really been "cool" for around a decade. Where have you been?

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE, give us a clean version of that credits page! Brown waifu best waifu.

Dex-chan lover
All those tests to study his magic level when they could have simply made the paper only visible to someone of their preferred magic rank. That seems less problematic all things considered. I mean, how is someone going to explain a rank 2 magic user being unable to walk into a building? Overall, looks like a decent start.

@twinklecake Honestly I think the answer is literally "Because Japan" as it is a culture where compliments are usually pretty formal at most to strangers. So saying that someone is "cute" is enough to elicit some reaction. Same thing with walking hand in hand in public, Japan isn't used to it yet so men and women tend to be embarrassed about it whereas in other countries it's just kinda expected. So I don't think it's meant to represent a cuteness, per say, but just representative of their own culture. They seem to be somewhat aware of the awkwardness of it, but not many of them really wanna do anything about it so they just go with the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread