Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Aggregator gang
@Mystery0000 I like to think of torture as something like an interrogation bud added pleasure me, So I would become an "Interrogator" to make a buck, and if that doesn't work there's always the dark web.

Just a thought but why do authors censor ecchi stuff just to openly show them in later chapters? Last chapter the author blocked the view with mc's arm when the dark elf was doing the kick but in this she was shown in her undies like it's no big deal. The author can't decide if he/she wants lewd stuff in her manga or what?

@Piyush123 10 chapter ? uh ? On LoveHeaven maybe, but not on the official website :

chapt.png

Anyway, @Satyam_SSJ10 Thanks for the chapter, and "Merde" for yours exams (kinda french things for good l*ck without saying it cause it's a bad omen), hope to see more of this adaptation in the future ( ᐛ )و

Fed-Kun's army
@ksen The other guy is supposed to be Bartz/Butz from Final Fantasy V. The blue mask he is talking about with "Char" is a reference to his game's Blue Mage.

Dex-chan lover
With a blue mage reference that choice would be tough but worthwhile once you acquire abilities

Dex-chan lover
So much potential here, wish I found this series later when it has more to read

Fed-Kun's army
@Says
Yea... I have seen it in love heaven site, having 10 chap.
Official site have 14 chapters but in-between many missing chapters are there

Double-page supporter
I thought the blue/red mask thing was some kinda sentai hero gag. Red typically leads but blue is cooler or something of the like? Not sure wasn't really into those kind of series.

Dex-chan lover
zmdJLHv.png

Wow the arms got super messed up in this panel, ruined an otherwise nice fanservice scene...

Shame, as the artist seems quite competent otherwise!

😪

Fed-Kun's army
They were using pretty THICC pen/pens to sign the papers lul

TYmso much for the chapter<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
First panel, page 7. Tell me that's not Magic Man from Adventure Time. Hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Man, fuck companies that don't give bonuses for the people that deserve it. Fucking ducks being treated like a slave.

Dex-chan lover
@YungMassah Maybe you could, but I doubt 99% of the people out there can, and even if they could, they wouldn't be going to such lengths to undo/put on a bra. That is not a natural position, most people could only get there if someone forcibly did it for them, like a restraining move a cop would do.

Furthermore, the way the arms are drawn in the panel, they don't even look connected to the body.

😦

Users who are viewing this thread