Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, I was wondering when it stated end. It was going so well tho. I hoping mangaka can continue or other mangaka will remake this, but not like Sono Mono. Nochi ni where the genre completely change.

So, Oni-O as in Momotaro’s Oni (tiger pelt, iron club) and FGO waifu Shuten Douji?

Dex-chan lover
"PASSIONATE, DEEP AND FIERCE"
man
i want a Suehara-san too!
*i hope the wn/ln would get translated so i can have more of this
but i do hope for the recovery of the mangaka

Dex-chan lover
@Satyam_SSJ10 Just a btw. Oni - kanji - can be read as oni or ki. So, if it was Kio before it's because it's read Ki. https://jisho.org/search/%23kanji%20%E9%AC%BC

Dex-chan lover
When you go to your locals and 2 international players is playing with you while a friend is also helping you understand wtf is going on

it's no wonder demons losing with those guys being generals, fish rot from the head, they supposed to train him, instead just straight up bullying him, no training done, nothing learned - job well done

Dex-chan lover
RIP. Hopefully the mangaka recovers and can keep drawing!

Dex-chan lover
Page 17 - It should be ENDURANCE, not ENDURACE. Needs to be a 2nd "N" there.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. That sucks. And when I thought we finally have a fresh out story from this over stagnant Isekai genre, it has to end prematurely.

I hope he's getting well soon but how ironic is that a manga about MC quitting from a black company just has to end because mangaka's health condition.

Users who are viewing this thread