Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing it despite the axe !
guess i'll try and read the WN if the translation isn't too bad

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing it despite the axe !
guess i'll try and read the WN if the translation isn't too bad

From what I recall, the translation of the WN (as far as I got) was decent enough. The problem is that it becomes a harem series, which I found to be a disappointment.
I found the concept intriguing and the manga version more polished than the WN, which is a shame, but at least the mangaka were able to finish the first arc.

Thanks for the translation and the hard work.

Agreed; the manga was definitely doing a great job of condensing and polishing the WN, which likes to wander a bit aimlessly at times.

Dex-chan lover
The WN was getting translated pretty regularly, but I dropped it a while ago because, as was mentioned, it became a bit aimless and harem-y. The hard jumps between POVs didn't help much with keeping the story pushing forward.
Next few arcs:
Jiro's group decide to take a work vacation inside a beachside dungeon, inviting Suera, a dark elf coworker and the vampire merchant Memoria. Meanwhile, Karen, one of the rival tester's group and the girl who gets killed first in 12.2, gets fed up with the shifting dynamics in her group and quits when she realizes the other two are hooking up. Jiro sees her miserable while at the beach and invites her to spend the day with his group to get over it. That evening, Memoria decides to become Jiro's second girlfriend. Obviously, your boy stumbles and stutters about it, but accepts and Suera does too. But then, the lights go off in their beachside bar and eventually the group realizes there's a coup going on. The elves realize that it's being performed by an anti-human faction trying to dismantle the testing program. The group helps out and eventually the uprising is suppressed.
Didn't get much out of the next arc except that oni general Kio has a cute daughter that is a battle junky and likes fighting Jiro, so you can guess how that storyline is gonna play out. And also rival tester is not having a good time without Karen, so pretty boy tries to get her back. She's not interested in rejoining and is a pseudo-member with Jiro at this point. Then there's some corporate red-tape shenanigans trying to get her back, but I didn't see how it ended.

Users who are viewing this thread