Isekai kara no Kigyou Shinshutsu?!

So this got axed? That would explain the "complete" status... The art is ok, the story is kind of refreshing too... Oh well...

"The king of weapons is a blade" is the most stupid assumption I've ever heard.
The only reason why the sword was ever invented is because it is the most effective weapon to kill other human beings, before the invention on explosives and biological/chemical weaponry.

The king of weapons obviously has to be a blunt weapon, simply because it can damage even the toughest monster with scales/exoskeletons. A blade can never do that. It will either get chipped or deflected or reflected when hitting against a hard surface.
The blunt weapon can either cause fractures to the armor of the enemy or hemorrhage/fractures to the tissue below it.

Especially with the enhancement of human strength to a level far beyond the normal limits, a very heavy club/mace/hammer/pick will enable you to deal with every enemy that isn't too small & fast to hit (in which cases the sword also fails spectacularly).

The reasoning that a sword is strong thus is but an homage to Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy/Seiken Densetsu and other classic JRPG franchises, but not really applicable in an isekai setting that is based on the laws of our universe.

So this is set as completed as in no more... damn he must not have handled the training from those 2 dudes😂

Dex-chan lover
remember, no matter how cool the concept or how good the art, if it doesn't sell...

Dex-chan lover
Good art, story starts out nice

@ marconii
no matter how true your words are, that one message by a scan group somewhere made me have some doubts about you

Power Uploader
@IdanaHamz
I have nicovideo account and I visited official raw link.

This is last page from last chapter
W5OjHN7.png

Acording to google translate 第一部完 mean Part 1 complete

Manga is axed.

So what's going on, is the Manga actually completed or ongoing? Pick one?

Dex-chan lover
oo that sucks, i mean i actually quite enjoyed this concept for a manga! hope the mangaka might continue after he gets better :)

well i hope that mangaka will get better and maybe pick it up sometime in the future, i really liked the concept

I heard there is a translation of the novel somewhere - can anybody help me find it?

I found only up to part 3 of chapter 1

Users who are viewing this thread