Isekai Kara Seijo ga Kuru You Nanode, Jamamono wa Kieyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
It was impossible to break off the relationship with a princess from another kingdom but killer her is totally okay ?

Fed-Kun's army
oh god, they jammed a ¨childhood promise that well get married but i forgot"cliche in there as well, but its always funny

can we get a villainess shoujo manga where the girl doesn't end up falling in love with the creepy rapey dude anyway for some bullshit reason? Is that asking too much?

Dex-chan lover
Sweet smell like that of an aphrodisiac

If you're telling me that his aides and guards don't get a hard boner or his maids don't wet themselves everytime he passes, I swear to his holy smell I will send you to heaven.

Why can’t the girl ever just actually live a peaceful life as a commoner? Ive seen a couple with that premise but that doesn't seem to be the case here

Double-page supporter
If there's a promise, please don't let the be a threat. From the same guy. You'd be a Yandere. & Yanderes are total psychos.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update!! i've been following the raws bc this is pretty but i had no idea what they were saying so 😅

if there was a promise between them somehow it seems she forgot about him dalkjdlkj i wonder what's up with that... and if that was a thing in game canon???

Dex-chan lover
HOLD THE FUCK UP.

So you're telling me he falls in love the other chick, due to political reasons he can't break off the engagement so he murders her, and now HE IS THE ML??? What the actual hell.

Users who are viewing this thread