Isekai Kara Seijo ga Kuru You Nanode, Jamamono wa Kieyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
Not just 2 old people, but you might want to try the tanaka family reincarnates, it's essentially a story about a entire family of 5 reincarnating into another world, from the parents who are in their 60's to their youngest which is in his 30's i believe, it's a interesting manga just for the premise.
https://mangadex.org/title/51502/the-tanaka-family-reincarnates

Group Leader
@mammaria this kind of explains why I think most of the Time the "heroine" is actually the villain. The girl Who recieves love for no reason and stupid(like knows the Prince has a fiance but Still does nothing and literally let's him cheat) and the girl Who was abused never recieved any love and wants to be loved is the villain. I think it's really stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@OtomeAddict that means that
in the original otome game the ml fell in love with the mc at age 8 and still killed her during his route, cause up until the start of this manga, there would have been no change cause she didn't have her past life memories
I hate that prince even more now

Why is the head maid being such a shit to her? Am I missing something? Does she armrest have a bad reputation? Like what the hell is up? I hope this gets explained later or I need to re-read stuff

Users who are viewing this thread