Isekai Kara Seijo ga Kuru You Nanode, Jamamono wa Kieyou to Omoimasu

Aggregator gang
Is that a thing in otome games? The capture target is already married and their wife has to be killed for the HE?

@kawaii123456

No not at all. And think about it. Why would female players want to play a game where they have to fight over a ddues affection with anotjer person and be a homewrecker at the same time???? Otome games are supposed to be an escape fantasy. What's so escapist about takimg part in the bachelor middle ages version. These kinds of novels are really annoying cuase they seem to imply females who play otomes love being thots and the women will always fight other whomever mediocre dick

These otome games in novels that were used to seeing would be trashed to hell and bomb miserabley if they existed

Do boomers write these novels? God these novels love self vitmization and maling the MC a poor pitiful women uwu

@Quasimodo1234 I know right? Sometimes the writer makes up an excuse that the game itself was considered trashy and that the MC got transported into a game that sucked. But most of the time they don't bother. Often times the original heroine of the game ends up with a dude that was already engaged to someone else. Going after someone that's already engaged is a shady move. Even if the guy and his fiancée don't get along, the right thing to do is have the dude dump the fiancée before hooking up with the heroine.

@beatriz89
You know how all game isekais sre based off of old dragon quest games? Well all otome isekais are based off one old otome game. Modern otome games barely have other female characters, let alone a villainess, let alone someone whose already married

Oooh so interesting! Bet this fiance of hers end up loving her so much hahaha he’ll be trying to woo her while fl will try to pair him up with the saintess so she could live a peaceful life

The MC always being the ‘hindrance.’ Why weren’t you sent there to fix plotholes instead.

I know that it's important to forgive family. But in stories like these where the sister poisoned (POISONED!!!) her, and the brother married her off to die in a dangerous kingdom, I would actually be happy if the husband went and made trouble for the brother, beating him up and take his country. These siblings are not family, they're not even human.

oh my god, I forgot abt this one's novel but isn't this is the one where there's a shitty prince that doesn't help the girl he "likes" because of a bullshit reason like "he wanted her to go to him for help" and UgH. what's the point in making a deal w her brother to marry her over in order to let her escape the harassment in the Palace if he isn't going to protect her from harassment anyways?? poor girl ends up eating water and weeds for days!!! she deserves better smh, the only redeeming thing in this is that the saintess and mc don't fight and actually become friends

Keywords : "Commoner" "Medicine"
Is this the new type of Mount $ Blade Warband
backstory? Guess I just need to keep up with the times.

is it me that’s dumb or what... there’s only ch 1.1 n 1.2 but people here somehow complained abt the prince...

Users who are viewing this thread