Isekai Kenja no Tensei Musou: Game no Chishiki de Isekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The opponent was a horde

Contributor
Spear Mice, the Unicorn Kobolds of the fantasy world.

Aggregator gang
I remember thinking “I won't forgive that guild girl for what she did just because she's cute”. Well...it's been a while since i read it and she's cute so i forgive her lol. It's a shame we won't see her anymore.Guild employee girls are sadly left behind most of the time even if they're best girls because authors wants mc to travel around except for some cases like they have the ability to fight.

Btw eventhough he says he knows the game a lot he couldn't differentiate between those mice monsters. Could be because he was high level and he forgot about beginner level monsters though

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Lol!!!

Charting a maritime vessel like that for a three hour trip?, like it’s a modern day ferry (departing every 30mins or so). He might as well walked it.

The pace is exceptionally fast in this manga, I assume it’s getting over all the normal setup stuff to progress the story?
Otherwise at this rate someone will mention the demon lord and he’ll be collecting his medal by dinner

Dex-chan lover
I was scammed. Just like first season of Sword Art Online: Clear a hundred floors or you won't leave the game alive! (Few episodes later) great, you have defeated the last boss not even reaching the final stage!
But this time MC just earned a fortune in a single day and stopped the grind 🙁

Is this a joke... literally has no solid plot, and is just basically trying to show how overpowered the MC is, and not that I mind, but not having any solid plot would destroy the point of reading it in the first place. If the MC has everything, and can get everything then he doesn't even need to progress, he can just live like that and live a slow life, confuses me.

Dex-chan lover
> We.... well. I can;t bring myself to be annoyed or angry with Terresa showing such cute face, smile and openly welcome and caring him on the guild. As expected of a guild receptionist, they were placed there to soften the heart of any adventurers...

> Hmmmm... Who ever the Mangaka of this series is, i would like to offer my praise to him. All girls are cute....

Group Leader
@KyIMineko Real plot (or main villain rather) is shown later on. Takes a while though; he needs to job change and also fuck around in 2 more cities.

So your telling me that she failed at her job and could have gotten someone killed. Her failing to give correct information isn't cute, it is just her failing at her job and she should be replaced

@Ragu_Jostar well you could say she can judge a persons strength pretty good. I doubt she would have give it to random. I'm more annoyed by the "I'm op, but I will forever think I'm weak and even if it's said directly to my face a hundret times I will still think I'm weak" setting.

It's honestly not that bad at the moment and being cautious is ok, but if there are gonna be many more conversations going like "oh that's nice of you to hold back" and other "misunderstandings" or own downplaying while proceeding to beat the shit out of everyone is gonna make me sad.

Especially since the character seems rather decent the "dumbing down" would be really annoying.

@Lecarm literally or rhetorically? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Group Leader
@bakauguu Rhetorically. Also, in the web novel, she does intentionally send him to the army spear mice forest and apologizes for it. In the manga, it looks like it was a proper mistake. To add to your "I'm op, but I will forever think I'm weak" setting, this chapter is meant to show that he is in fact weak. The rats barely do damage, any person with a proper job would have defeated them easily since their defense would allow them to tank them properly (only reason they're a top tier C rank threat is because people don't know self cure). Sadly, most of that stuff is skipped in the manga, like how he has no MP and barely any HP left by the end of the fight. I guess there's one more event that shows how offensively weak he is, but that's for chapter 7 or 8 which haven't come out.

Aggregator gang
Can't tell if it's time to drop this or not since the too dense to realize he's actually OP as fuck shtick took a vacation this chapter. Hopefully, a permanent one since I like everything else about the MC.
There are other problems:
1-MC seems to have no connections to anything in this world other than an amiable relationship with the brother he left behind. If he has none, then we as the readers have none either. So why keep reading?
2-No plot. Yes, it's early still, but there needs to be at least something driving the story. So far, it's to get to the capital to get a job of his choosing. Yet, there's no mention of the one he's aiming for or at least hopes is available. With his vast knowledge of this game world (the thing the author said was his strongest attribute), it's bullshit to leave us readers completely in the dark this far into the story.
3-Pacing. The author really needs to work on this. It either feels too rushed or too slow these first 4 chapters. There's a serious lack of investigation, trial and error, and info about the world and the things he can do other than he can heal and clean shit. Again, it was said in the first chapter that his knowledge of the game was what made him such a valuable member of his party. Well, fucking show us! Instead he acts like a retard.

One other gripe for the scanlators. You had the guard call it Maxia in one panel and then Macia a page later. And the sloppy text of the girls saying "Dou" instead of "Do you".

Users who are viewing this thread