Isekai Kenkokuki - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
In the WN, mc just exexuted them all during the war celebration banquet as traitors to prevent a civil war

Group Leader
I wish we could get some more Tetra action. Best girl no 🧢. More consummating their relationship and less war

Fed-Kun's army
It feels so off for me that the drawing style and expression they make are so light and "cheerful" while they are discussing on killing people.

Dex-chan lover
BxRrDdO.png

Gee, thanks, it ain't obvious for me in the first glance
Yes, the all-capital font was why I even bothered to say that :D

zyr

Last pannel on the 2nd last page, Yuria said "Reversal? What's going on? I wasn't able to see this up until now, what happening here?" Does this mean she saw with her blessing a hidden effect of the Blessing of King Called Reversal? Or rather the transaction of the what-ever (fairies as Yuria called them in an early chapter?) took the blessing back/away on page 25 "Now then, I guess I should retain it then." Does this have the same effect of like the Blessing of Lending from Griffon-Sama?

Dex-chan lover
Man, the story could really do without that washboard--but I know why she's there. What a moment killer: she's had all that spotlight time, and once the conclusion to something directly related to Yuria and not her arrives, she still has to be forced into the picture.

Dex-chan lover
That's not a twist, that's a new story being written into the current one. What happened to the foreshadowing?

I'm getting the feeling in several chapters I'll wish the manga ended after a couple of fluff chapters instead of wherever it's going.

But maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. And the writing has been pretty good before this, so it's not impossible this ends up working out.

Just please no stupid cosmic twists where all of the story so far becomes meaningless. No story recovers from that because the old readers stop being interested and the new ones don't want to slog through 60 chapters to get to what they don't know might be what they like. Then it gets cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it is because the translation wrote it "by you Seimei"? which made it looks like we're talking to Seimei?
maybe it should've been "by yours, Seimei" or just "written by Seimei" ?
Wasn't his name You, though?

Dex-chan lover
is that new stronger enemies? or maybe that's just god doing to amuse itself by giving almus a rival that's have same blessings, and maybe almus would unite the whole continent alongside griffon to fight the god(just my random opinion )

Dex-chan lover
So it could be that some deity foresaw the havoc that would occur under Rigel's reign, and introduced Almus from another world, given the same blessing as a form of entertainment as well as safeguarding the country. I guess it removed his blessing and the shock of it killed him in an instant

Dex-chan lover
Yuria has a hell of a lot of cake on page 21 :meguupog:

Moment-killer Tetra on page 23 is meme-worthy :dogkek:
(if I had photoshop skills :notlikethis:)

Dex-chan lover
MC: If you hadn't wanted to bone the same girl I did I would have been totally fine with you brutalizing your own people.

Users who are viewing this thread