Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle i don't think blessings can be given permanently. The only reason he can lend the blessing at all is because of another blessing. We don't know the limitations of these blessings.

Banned
Yuria comes along with her well-developed chest and claims to be the same age as them...

... How long ago was the point where they were all declaring their ages to be between 10 and 12? Are years longer in this world, or do they not understand numbers at all... or do the kids around here start puberty at 6 or thereabouts?

I mean if they're genuinely 12 years old....
They'd mostly count as small still if they were adults... Yuria would probably be average size for a fully developed adult woman. For a 12-year-old though, her tits are kinda huge.

Double-page supporter
What they never tell you is that the numerals were designed in a way that the number of angles shows its actual value. The correct way to write the numbers shows this.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto At this point I'm just gonna quote myself. This was in Ch2.
I've been in this situation (manga-comment) a few times, and I have to say the same thing every time. I first noticed my classmates (plural) wearing a bra in 5th grade (11yo). And in 6th grade at least 2 of them were definitely bigger than this girl. Notice other girls here aren't quite as developed.

So personally I don't have an issue with 2/3 girls out of 15 (if we go for a 50/50 ratio) being somehow developed. What does bother me a bit is that they don't LOOK 12. Body proportions, face shape, etc. The boobs are just an extra.

Now, the chick in this chapter MAY be just about as big as my classmate was. But really, she was huge. I wouldn't call her the norm. I'm just saying, definitely possible.
But thing is, the girl in Ch2 was 12. Almus is supposed to be 10, some kid said, and Yuria said same age as Almus, so...yeah, Yuria especifically is a bit weird.
But again, NONE of the "kids" look like kids, so...yeah...

Dex-chan lover
Some kids do look like Yuria when around 12-14 years old. It is a curse though.
Also we don't know how old Yuria is so she could be 13 or older or just simply born earlier or the counting system for her age is different.

Users who are viewing this thread