Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
FfqRp7Z.png

Dex-chan lover
@SUBARU
If you read enough stuff from LHTranslation, you start to realize it happens in almost every freaking chapter they release. I don't know if whoever uploads them here is uploading a bad copy while the fixed one remains on LH's site to encourage traffic there or what, but nearly every single chapter of every series I read from LH here ends up having that duplicated dialogue error.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheogorath85
Well, that's bad on me for suggesting it was on purpose. I don't know what the problem is then, since it's such a consistent error. I probably read more stuff from LH than any other scanlation group, so I see it a lot.

Dex-chan lover
I quite like how Almus appears nervous and confused in the hypotheticals the uncle is painting.

Dex-chan lover
Page 14 has the same text bubbles repeated a couple times.

@CelticMutt I myself have a lot of respect for what LH does, but the truth is that they have no need to *deliberately* introduce mistakes into their work.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
>why does this happen?
Probably because when you're adding text to the bubbles the most easiest way is to copy the previous text block with already prepared settings than crate a new one.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING @CelticMutt @Sheogorath85
AFAIK, scanlation group usually have a folder (in the cloud) of works, start with RAWs, then the cleaner cleaned it, upload it in the same folder (with different names of course), then the typesetter insert the text, then QC will check the overall product, if there's anything that needs to be done, QC will give it to the one in duty which will then correct it and upload it (again to the same folder), which will QC'ed again until it's release ready

those last steps are sometimes causing the wrong files to be uploaded to sites (their own or mangadex)

PoH

@givemersspls
I don't fully understand what is Almus trying to do, like is he going to consolidate the power under the King or some form of Senate-King system. Like the current system is much more decentralized compared today's system, because each Clan/Family House have complete control of their own territory and international agreement.
The translated web novel already reach chapter 115(which is probably chapter 60-80 if you turn it into manga). This is the very early talks about unification, later they also talk about the best way to do it and how to avoid the fallout.

Double-page supporter
@Lymus seeing as you're the uploader, could you update this chapter to the version with the fixed page 13? It was uploaded a few days ago on LH's site.

Aggregator gang
Really, king ? Between a nice dude like the mc and some bastard murderer you still have any doubt ???

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it is a peaceful solution but I was really excited for a moment that the manga didn't have any obvious harem...

Users who are viewing this thread