Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 24.1

Dex-chan lover
Frikkin 2 yrs-time skip...
EDIT: that is enough time for making a child, or two, plus getting another wife. If nothing happens I am going to facepalm.

@SapphireDemon

I don't have any chemistry degree and I could make it. Once you know the 3 main ingredients it only takes some experimentation to get the proportions as well as some refining to get good enough purity. There are several ways to obtain potassium nitrate. The easiest would probably be from bat guano otherwise you could get it from fertilizer or use the nitre process which is made mostly from urea. This process can be a little complicated because if you do it wrong it could set you back years or you will produce much less.

Well it is easy to do it if you have ever seen it done where you just get some cloth in a pot, put the nitrogen rich soil in a layer, then put a layer of wood ash, repeat the soil layer, then the ash layer a few more times, and then cover the whole thing in straw. Then pour boiling water over it and collect the liquid at the bottom of the pot through a spigot or something then boil this water to evaporate it.

@givemersspls
Go read the book, you will see that your worries about his management are unfounded
there you make only assumptions of why it would be wrong for a few sentences he said without explaining in detail
it's a bit like judging a political program written on a prospectus

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90
he probably read isekai novels, every fucking isekai author pretty much shoe horns some BS knowledge in there anyway.
And people gave shit to Risou no HImo for Zen not knowing how to make Firebricks.

@givemersspls
you said it it's a manga, drawings with a few sentences to give the direction
it is not addressed to the same public, the manga must be accesible

look at me, I'm French
I read a lot of books in French, but there was not enough content in my language, so I stopped reading books and I went to the manga
after there was not enough manga translated into French, so I'm moving to English translation
at the time I did not have much vocabulary in English, but with time
now I spend more time reading books in English than manga.

I come on site only for certain manga, to see the universe in image, or for manga relaxation
some are so stupid that it's not possible to read them in a book

this one is clearly part of those to read in books and still it is reserved for a special public
personally I think it's one of the most realistic of its kind (build kingdom)

Dex-chan lover
this is all over the place with those random time skips every few chapters. lmao.

Aggregator gang
phalanx style soldier masses vs magic-triggered frag grenades and maybe some mines too...well...RIP generic villain B's army...
...Rest In Pieces

Double-page supporter
The king just like lost his soul for a moment hahaha

@givemersspls
Your problem is just that he does not explain what he will do in 5 or 10 years if he were king.
While in the end no explanation is asked him, which is normal he knows almost nothing about the situation of the country and these relations with the rest of the world, moreover the current king wanted to do the same thing, without really knowing how, but in a classic and slower way (through marriage), without risk for his country, for the rest he did not seem to have a plan.
If we look at it from our point of view, there is no point in knowing all in detail now, there would be no point in reading and especially the author would be obliged to create exceptional situations just to make interesting story.
While it's easier to stay vague and find solutions as you go

to have an interesting story and especially that sticks with the reality of the moment, it is normal not to have too much information.
otherwise we will have the impression that the main character knows all for no reason and that he will find a solution to stay on his plan of departure just because it is the perfect world he has in his head.
Everything will be too good to be true.

I understand what bothers you, but in the end too much detail would make the story ridiculous
it would be another story with a reincarnate man who will all be successful because the author is there
and it will be seen as the nose in the middle of the face.
the main character can not predict everything in advance, because he is not god, he has a goal and he will do is possible to reach it in a world that is very unstable

Users who are viewing this thread