Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 26.1

Dex-chan lover
Whew, between Tetra & Ria, the Ferme soldiers just might defeat themselves from tripping over their boners.

Double-page supporter
Those headgears make them look like a panty-wearing pervert corp.

If Almus gets strength based on the amount of people he leads and those people also get proportionally stronger as well, just how strong will he and his army of 3000 soldiers be?

Dex-chan lover
@xtremeloldude - She's actually not. Light cavalry in the ancient world (like Roman Republic era) didn't wear armor. She should probably wear more clothing though.

The way they treat his Blessing is more along the lines of (atleast to my understanding) "I want to follow Almus" rather than "I have to follow him because he was named Commander". The guards whispering rumors questioning if he is all that special or not kind if lend it so that he's not accepted yet, even if they're following the orders from above.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls I assume only the Family members are lost, servants, soldiers and other lower staff where probably fine but as they aren't the family but vassals they didn't count.

Double-page supporter
Cav no armor seems like light cavalry and don't forget armor in past time cost tons even a king armor would take few years of taxes. (think car = house = armor and weapon (modern one missiles and EMP and other stuff)

Aggregator gang
Probably the most surprising thing in this chapter is that Rosewood actually made progress with Ria.

Dex-chan lover
... The Dibel clan is totally going to either attack the capitol while the army is away or attack the army in alliance with the invaders.

@givemersspls IIRC, it was just the main house of the Ash family that was destroyed (sans Tetra). When she reveals herself to the King, she's put under the care of the head of one of the branches of the Ash family. Presumably, the soldiers of the Ash family that weren't defeated along with the main house are still working under service of the branch families.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamelpov you are thinking in terms of full plate armor. Simple padded cloth armor was light, durable, and cheap

do even numbers exist? like almost every chapter has a decimal point in it lol, what's even the need for it

Double-page supporter
@stillgar https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_cavalry It say roman empire earliest date only tunic so no armor at all. Like that series with people looking like ancient rome too.
Padded clothes are new it say scythian cav have it but europe get that high middle age.
Either they go the yolo way like naked warriors or whatever tradition it's a plot hole. See that other king only caped show muscles

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who gets weirded out when Almus called the King’s brother “Dad” or “Papa”?

Users who are viewing this thread