Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.1

jak

Contributor
RIa is pretty awesome. Shes that strong yet doesnt get the blessing strength bonus.

Why are people nitpicking so much, who cares about realism?

I like his blessing, it's not OP out of the box, he has to grind followers to become stronger.

Banned
When the enemy have superior tactics... but you're playing Dynasty Warriors so you just singlehandedly carve up their army.

Fed-Kun's army
This went from generic isekai and Tetra butt to Kingdom. Pretty cool.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING Apparently it's an ancient word used in the classical era already. It was used as a word to describe driving poor actors out of the theater stage by making loud noise. However, as expected, its use as a description for chemical or other explosions, as we know it, only started with the gunpowder. Thanks for making me google its etymology. It was quite interesting!

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Hoo, that is interesting! I was wondering, whether, before gunpowder appeared, this word was used for something like dust explosions, but usage in theater is quite surprising. Thanks for the info as well.

This doesn't feel like a battle at all. They keep it way too friendly, there's no blood as well, and they just talk with each other, we skip all the zones or scenes of contact, it just get skipped with a panel showing the result, not the action itself ???? As expected of a jap woman in charge of drawing huh, drawing too much shojos or useless fujoshit ;(( Well I expected too much from this manga anyway.

Well as @kenkagejack , the battle is terrible... I'm sure they'll talk about the cavalry on the left side in the next chapter but it doesn't fluid at all. They have enough time to chit-chat while in a battle, timings are everything.

Users who are viewing this thread