Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 27.2

Fed-Kun's army
the youngest warrior will return riding on a male lion from a wardrobe.

Dex-chan lover
i can't find anything about this "Loxe Phalanx" other than some guy who made that into his FFXIV chara name

Dex-chan lover
Sure they can totally monologue during a chatoic battle, its completely ok and not immersion breaking at all, hell they used to give classes during wars all the time back in the roman empire days....

Group Leader
In the time it took for him to explain how great his military strategy is to the enemy commander, a bowman, javelin thrower, or slinger could have taken a shot or two at the enemy general.

@HYBRID_BEING
So, he's the villain now? Cause spilling your tactics to your enemy is usually a villains' thing.
If he is, then he should have taken a page out of the Evil Overlord's rulebook:
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.

@Wolvenworks
i can't find anything about this "Loxe Phalanx"
I found this apparently Hungarian site mentioning it, if that makes you happy.

Fed-Kun's army
let's fight to the death!
but before that, let me explain how my strategies works in details so the reader can understand what's happening right now!

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

This is stupid, why would you tell your enemy. The explanation could have been easily done with a flashback scene....

There is no reason not even in fiction to be explaining your plan to the enemy. They could have made it an inner monologue or a flashback to planning it with Bartolomo. Why do explain it to the enemy in the middle of the fucking battle? An all out war?

Hell if they wanted to set up a fight between MC and Fermes, then they could've done it through actions not words. A mental understanding between powerful leaders that they have Duke it out one on one. The king pushes through his soldiers and MC meet and collide and every one on both sides understand that this is how their leaders have chosen to handle this. The king needs to kill him to destroy their enemies morale and vice versa.

That all could have been set up through art or narration without the cheesy "let me tell exactly what I did Batman!" Moment.

Double-page supporter
its not as if ferme can relay the info to his army well enough and fast enough for it to make a difference. explanation is fine tbh

if people are arguing about realism, complain about black powder lmao this should've been over faster

@RazzyTazy not just explaining the plan to the enemy but doing so in the middle of the battlefield.

This is so stupid i can't even fathom who could write this and think that this is something "Cool" or w/e reasoning was behind author doing it.

@flanman he made formation so it could buy time and he wasted it on explaining enemy his tactics. in Doing so not only did he gave his enemies time to advance (Negatating advantage they had from the formation) but also gave them knowledge of what happened so that they could counter it next time it happens.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author needs to explain how the tactic working to the reader but making MC to explain it to his enemy (in the battlefield, no less) is down right stupid! This is an epitome of lazy writing.

Learn from Kingdom. It can explains the battle tactics to readers in more believable way. Even some of the tactics sound absurd, the way the author conveyed it makes it somehow believable.

Fuck this is getting worse^^ there's so many things that isn't working that I don't know where to start anymore. I tried to explain a bit in the last chapters but it's a waste of time.

yikes imagine telling your enemy in the middle of battle your entire fucking strategy LOL

Dex-chan lover
Why would you tell the enemy your plan also mcs plan was failing hence why hes even here fighting. What is this talk no jutsu deus ex machina bullshite?

Users who are viewing this thread