Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 30.1

Fed-Kun's army
Rigar Dibel is as arrogant as he is a fool. I would not be surprised if he were to be used as a puppet for a larger power that hide sin the shadows

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was one of the more intense PAAAAAAA moments I've seen in manga so far!

(When Yuria realizes she has a chance to marry the MC)

😃

Dex-chan lover
Why is this Rigar guy haven't been punish yet for running away from the war?
Shouldn't his refusing to protect their country in the threat of war is punishable by death in feudalism standard? Or at least their noble status be revoked?

Supporter
@Kyujyu I think that it's not easy considering that he is the King lil brother and soon to be "King". And by punishing him for what he did, the kingdom would fall into civil war like what the king said in this chapter. Somthing that must be avoided at all cost expect if you have any method to resolve the war swiftly

Page 10 "I'm sure the king has only two years or so." "And when he died..." Shouldn't it be "dies" instead of "died" or am i missing something?

I like how Raymond keep repeating the "unlike a certain someone" point in the discussion

These two at the last page, is no doubt, evil. :v

@LowSanity
I think it would be 'die'
Aren't both 'Died' and 'Dies' is a past tense? As for, which already happen, not 'about to' or 'if'.

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro He is not the King lil bro, its Raymond that adopted Almus.
His clan is like the number 2 noble family in the country.

Did that guy just claimed to be a king even though all he did was to sit back? Lmao that's not how you play politics bro

Supporter
@Kyujyu Whoops, my mistake. Still, my point still stand, provoking the 2nd biggest noble family like that can't be done impulsively. It need time, preparation, timing, and opportunity to do so.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people commenting don't know a lot about history and it shows

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda disappointed that the next villian seems to be a somewhat one-dimensional cliche bad and arrogant noble dude, but hopefully the politics and strategy will make up for it.

Plus, although it would be incredibly dangerous for the kingdom, if Almus ended up winning the civil war the country ultimately wouldn’t have weakened by too large of an amount due to the buffs Almus’s blessing would bring.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyujyu he used the pretext of being the last line in defense incase the army failed to contain the invader.
This allowed him to hole up, to so to speak, by protecting his forces in a last ditch push incase the enemy broke the line.

In reality he didnt do squat because he made a deal with king ferme, so it he was honestly in a win win situation should king ferme have won.
He was to march his army and they would drink some wine, and Ferme would just leave after that.

But then came Almus who ground stomped that path, and pulled a great Gandolf by saying you shall not pass.

Users who are viewing this thread