Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
> max of 18% that is the maximum tresh hold for arrecadation
Man, tell that to Russian government, those assholes shear us like sheeps.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody knows that the first step toward civilization is producing booze.

Dex-chan lover
Author kinda forgot that printing directly revolutionised medieval society, even limited forms of it brought China centuries ahead of other civilizations. Definitely worth more than just one page

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations, you just invented liqueur and therefore are the inventor of modern alcoholism. What's phase 2? Tobacco? Always keep in mind, the harder the drugs, the higher the profit. Go for opium and heroine next!

and then they all got blind from methanol because it boils off before the ethanol u want to drink. =P

@HYBRID_BEING
Which tax are you talking about?
Land tax for an individual or private business is 0.3-1.5 of the land's cadastral value and same for legal entity

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan @sgnm4872
Wait, we are talking about single tax here? My bad, then.

Also, 42% and 75% income taxes? Is this progressive taxes for super-rich or something?

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING
It's weird but no, that seens to be the normal tax for everyone there. Was also surprise when I saw it...
But like, I live in Brazil and here not only there is a 20-30% income tax there is also a lot of other tax over things that are buyed and other money tranfer. The last time I saw it was consiered that in Brazil the citzen pays around 58% or all income in tax in one way or another.

Double-page supporter
Nice translation
"Sell wine etc"
"WINE?! IS THAT SOME KIND OF WINE?"

Fed-Kun's army
@HYBRID_BEING
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_the_Netherlands
"In the past, the highest income bracket in the Netherlands was 72%, but in 1990 it was changed to 60%, and in 2001 it became 52%."
So before 1990 it was around 72% for the highest income. Which is crazy, because who the fuck would ever work a high paying job if that much of your money was being taken. Even when it's dropped by 20 points I'm pretty sure people are legit bargaining to get lower income to avoid having that much money taken from them.

Aggregator gang
MC must have photographic memory if he can remember all these stuff from Earth

Users who are viewing this thread