Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 31.2

I knew things were about to get spicy just by looking at the number of comments

Banned
@Popbomber69 / @Card : Did you two somehow miss all the time-skips? He is around 18, she is around 16. Both of them are legally adults for purposes of nookie even by modern standards, let alone ancient pseudo-Roman standards.

And the rest of you blithering idiots treating him like some sort of paedophile for fucking someone within the same basic age-range as himself... I'm currently having basically the same damned argument right now on one of the earlier pages... and this argument shouldn't even be happening in the first place. Just because he has 20 years of extra memories under his belt doesn't change the fact that bodily he is 18... not that it even makes that much difference now because 18 and 20 are close enough to the same. He can't ever think like a 26 year old, let alone a 38 year old, as he only has experience of being ages 0 to 20... and just happens to have doubled up on experiences in the 12 to 18 range so far.
Someone reincarnated as a newborn is still going to shit themselves because their body and physical brain aren't conditioned to control waste functions yet. Someone reincarnated as a dog is still going to have canine instincts even if they remember things from their human life. Someone going through childhood a second time is still a child EVEN if they know what it feels like to go past that... because it is what they are experiencing in the present.

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro Most isekai light novel authors couldn't write a mature character even if their life depended on it. You can't write a character acting in a mature way if you yourself are far from mature psychologically. There's a reason why they are called light novels.

Ah, the sheer amount of people who don't know what the definition of a "custom" is.
They're the same people who think their way of living is 100% correct and absolute.

People whining and bitching about how they cant defend their arguments screaming about statutory rape because the author wrote a story where the relationship is justified and makes logical sense LOL!

Sorry your pearl clutching argument was denied

Double-page supporter
I forgot how old they were, but if they're around 15-16, then they're already adults in those times. People were married off even younger, so while it may seem odd to us that they seem really young still, it's the reality of the times they're living in.

@goodhunter I think the last time we got an age for tetra it was 13 lol i get the medieval times thing but you figure someone who spent 20 years growing up with modern morals would feel weird about fucking a 13 yrold at 24ish (20 before isekai +4? years)

Double-page supporter
@myersman69 I believe she was older than that by the time they married. I think she is more in the range of 15ish by the time they marry, and regardless when in Rome, do as the Romans do. What's the point for him to keep moral boundaries that no one else believes or thinks in the world he lives in. Now if he was in a world where such a thing was wrong, then I'd bash the MC for being a scumbag. But since that's not the case, he gets a pass. Not to mention, their marriage is more than just a purely love relationship. As a ruler of a province/city, and with Tetra basically as a princess/queen, it's also very political. There was a need to marry early because of political reasons. And what's the point of holding off sex if you're married anyhow? She's already a teenager, and technically teens have been considered adults for a long time in history all across the globe, so I don't see an issue if they're already married. It's another thing if they weren't married, then that would be much more sketchy.

I wonder what the most important job as the master of the land is?
And wasn't there like a 6 year time skip within the entire series why is everyone talking about 12 or 13?

Dex-chan lover
This manga DOES have an Ecchi tag, right? I'm not imagining it or something.
How did we actually have sex happen and be shown nothing, NOTHING at all?

@Yolo135 Cause "ermagerd, 13yo, creep, paedophile, you're sick" and stuff. Why do you expect those people to understand, or use, logic?

Users who are viewing this thread