Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 36.3

"It's got nothing to do with me, as long as you love me more. I'll always love you. Treat me like a doormat, baby!"

I guess you gotta do whatever it takes to force the happy harem route.

Supporter
Really his anxiety shouldn't be, 'Will marrying her cause a civil war,' but 'Is it okay to let Dibel murder her and become king?' Especially since the latter will probably still cause a civil war.

Aggregator gang
@DizzyDazzle To be fair woman practically has to obey the decision of the men back then as she said and their practically raised to think like that, like in Muslim marriage were sometimes its the woman who will bring the second wife.

@Hell_Satan that’s not really true tho. Only reason why it occurs is due to culture, not Islam. Specially now a days most Muslim women get upset and don’t allow it if their husband brings up the idea of a second wife.

Honestly, if your choices are "marry her and fight a war against the douche to protect the country as the rightful king" or "let her die and fight a war of revenge against the douche that then is the rightful king" the decision is pretty obvious, isn't it...

Aggregator gang
@Shadowhawkstar That still defend on the location for example in the Middle east where its strictly in forced, well I just used it as an example since its the closes modern equivalent I can think of in this scenario.

Dex-chan lover
Tetra is what men hope their wives would be when it comes to taking on another spouse. Them being okay with you having your cake and eat it too.

Would any guy be okay with the person you're in love with to also be in love with someone else, even if that person is your best friend? I'd think you'd rather than just let your best friend be together with her and they be faithful to each other and you find someone else, or your best friend offers the same.

Dex-chan lover
Almus needs to just do it. Divel’ll probably spur him into action if he strangles his then queen Yuria to death if he waits.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster

the problem with civil wars isn't just the fact that it happends,
the nations around them might start considering expanding after the fact too.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
I edited in hindsight before you replied, but okay.

Yup. You’re absolutely right. Civil War, internal unrest, it has to be sniffed out quickly, before it rots and festers into a larger problem. I read somewhere that the best way to do it is to remove all your enemies in one go, so it seems like it was an act of necessity, because dragging it out will make you seem more like an abusive, powerhungry tyrant as days pass.

Tackling a few corrupt nobles here, a few dissenting-bordering treason senators there, bit by bit, makes the rest of them more and more desperate to make a counter play.

Fed-Kun's army
When you have to learn male/female relationship from your wife because japanese culture is so adept at creating absolute betas

Dex-chan lover
@ThinkPositive
Tetra is basically a Yamato Nadeshko at this point, imo.

And it’s not like they’re alone in producing betas at this point. I feel like America has been trying to feminize men for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Following the happenings of the world for the last 20 years you will see that it is not only the USA but most of the world doing it.

Double-page supporter
Their civilisation is barely in the end of the bronze age honestly. Tetra being this way is absolutely understandable. If anything she's even too modern for her time.

Dex-chan lover
Sopporting wife, let alone girlfriend, it's rare for me to have a conversation with chicks. What a sad life this is

Users who are viewing this thread