Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
B L O O D F O R T H E B L O O D G O D
iu

Dex-chan lover
Good now an excuse to purge each and every one of them right down the family lines

Oh yes! Unnecessary rape to hate an useless new character. It's just bad writing and I hate rape plots. If there is no punishment to this guy soon, I'll drop the manga. I thought this manga was about slice of life.

Supporter
Soooooo guess we'll get a lot of people migrating to our dear MC's land

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul Consent through coercion is still rape.

@ Everyone talking NTR though, the hell? This isn't NTR. Gilbert needs a good serrated blade dicking, though.

Dex-chan lover
Why do they need to import rocks? Rocks are everywhere. With the dude's knowledge of modern methods and explosives, they could quarry any stone, including good old granite. However, transporting such large and heavy objects in large quantities over long distances is labor intensive and expensive without trains and trucks.

@Logan1688 Slice of life? What? You should reread the chapters as you have forgotten what this is all about. This was never about slice of life.

@Logan1688
I know right. Such an unnecessary moustache twirling vilain to absolve the main character from any wrong doing. "Even though the MC is completely in the wrong for starting a war over love/lust, it's fine because all of the Dibel family is objectively evil apparently. Hooray!"

@FgoSegul
It's still rape in this case, because she's being coerced/extorted. Saying, "If you don't have sex with me, I'll throw you in the dungeons for the rest of your life or better yet execute you." is rape, because the victim doesn't REALLY have a choice. In this case, he's threatening her fiancé's and her own life. It's rape.

@DizzyDazzle
Am I missing something? I thought the war was going to started by the opposing country, not the MC.
Didn't they just go on about how their country is going through stuff that leads to them going to war, and that the MC is going to be able to use it to gain prestige, not start it?

Double-page supporter
they could probably just take a bunch of spears and lose them in dibel territory and wait for the peasant rebellion since once you get to that level of corruption / over taxation thats what happed with or without weapons in most of history
then they can win with a minor or no battle

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, between this chapter and the massive spoiler that
apparently once Almus defeats Rigar he exterminates his family, including the women and children
, I'm not sure if I want to keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread