Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
For the people who think those panels are only for us hating on him, not really though. To be fair, it's an era where corruption is massive and worshipped (arguably). Connection and background schemes are all over places. It wouldn't be weird to see some nobles think that trying out a decently cute girl then tossing her away (im speechless, but hey, it's just how it is) on that era.

Contributor
The best way to get yourself on the "to be murdered" list is to ask for the first night.

Double-page supporter
Fuck you author for putting such pile of horse shit in this manga. Get your netorare shit out of here you fucking cunt. I don't care what you're building for, but shit like this is on the top of my absolute hate list regardless if it's for the "plot" and "story."

Dex-chan lover
Well... The Sexual Violence tag was there all along... I mean, we all have problems with this, just to different degrees.

First of all, I despise NTR, let me be clear. But this is not NTR. In feudal times, the Lord had the right to deflower the bride (not sure of details, but that's the idea). It's what happened here. Asshole minister is raping a girl...who happens to be engaged. But he's not "stealing her away". She won't succumb to pleasure and be mind-broken hentai style. It's just a one-time rape.
Which is not to say it's okay or anything. Just...not NTR.

So, it bothers me that she had a partner. Hurts. Would have preferred if she didn't.
But ofc some would say "oh, so it's okay to rape her if she doesn't have a bf? What's wrong with you?". Ofc it's not okay, but as I said, the Sexual Violence tag was there all along...
Would have preferred even more if there had been no interaction with her at all, 0 feelings involved. Just a faceless victim in the bg, or even better, in a text bubble (like the hundreds of dead soldiers in the war that we didn't see dying. Just a number).

So...yeah, obviously no one was going to be happy with this.

Double-page supporter
IIRC it's heavily disputed if such a thing as "First Night Rights" ever existed anywhere. In Real Life anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread