Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 38.2

Let me guess when the civil war breaks out so many of Dibels peasants are gonna rise against these assholes and seeing how these usually turn out when it happens chances are Dibel family is gonna be purged.

Dex-chan lover
Also, Prima Noctis is actually not legitimate. There is no such law in medieval history. At least, not officially.

Fed-Kun's army
Really glad I'm born in present era, if not there are too many people need to be killed

Dex-chan lover
Isn't "first night tax" just another way to say "prima nocta"? So what's with the later one condition that is literally the same thing?

Let me have sex with her so she doesn't have to pay the move-in tax, as well as the first night tax, which is the lord having sex with her.

Dex-chan lover
@rei893

Both moral and living standards were quite alot worse back then.
This guy is just a bit on the extreme side though.

I already knew Dibel n friends are evil, there was no need for this chapter as a bait to keep me hooked, I've already read a lot. It just made me feel uncomfortable only, and consider dropping it. Noob move author.

@Gaikang not the first part of the chapter look at the chapter, 38.2 as in part 2 of chapter it is just how the translators devided it to make more expedient releases.

And thus we have an example of some of the Biblical Tenants against "coveting your neighbor's wife", though commonly, it was through the means of a bondservant by which a person was sold into slavery/bondage due to an inability to pay a debt/sin (anderarum—assuming I spelled that correctly).

I never really got the whole "possession" thing. Resentment over someone picking a pretty jerk ass, maybe, but thinking that one is owed sex like this—eww! I guess as a guy I don't see the appeal of sex taken by force. Revenge being an exception, but the whole power over the weak thing—bleh. Never saw the appeal. I guess it takes a certain kind of crazy? Shrug.

Well, presuming that was foreshadowing for the invasion excuse—I imagine we'll see him save the wife and there be some plot reason involved to demonstrate that he's not sociopathic and villainous, unlike the opposition nobles.

Primae Noctis? Really? Feels a bit over the top even if its to establish these guys dickishness. I suppose it's Isekai so they might have it and its not like there are absolutely no examples of it in real world history.

But. It was never a widespread thing historically like Braveheart would have you think.

Double-page supporter
Only noble can do that but the tax collector may not have that right.

@OverlordSaiki I agree. The author only need to show him kicking puppies and stealing candies from kids to make him and his followers the perfect Disney villains at this point.

Well now we know that when Almus come to destroy that place people will go come in please

Users who are viewing this thread