Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
That was fucked up, but now Dibel's territory is at MC's hands, as his army attacked him personally.

@lionfromnorth

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it weird that Dibel came over to give Almus shit for the refugee issue when Almus should've been the one going over to them and tell them if more of your people illegally passes onto my territory we're going to have an issue.

Aggregator gang
eww time to dropped this manga, too much unnecessary edgy this arc

Dex-chan lover
I came back after 9 months just to see how it went, and all I see is poopy poop poop.

Dex-chan lover
oh man, this is actually making me cry

i don't know why you guys think this is edgy
it's a tragedy but at the same time, there we see a hero among the refugees

the scene where the guy screams for help and then started insulting Rigar wouldn't have been as impactful if we were never shown his side of the story

Aggregator gang
@Lightbrand
Isn't it weird that Dibel came over to give Almus shit for the refugee issue when Almus should've been the one going over to them and tell them if more of your people illegally passes onto my territory we're going to have an issue.

If Almus admitted that the refugees were in his territory, Dibel would demand their return. Thus Almus either (a) have to refuse and thus become the one "at fault" for the conflict or (b) compromise his ethics by returning the people to their horrid fates. Dibel was trying to get (a) to happen, to justify him crushing Almus as a rival. Remember, even if Dibel is a prideful idiot, it's clear he has shrewd advisors and subordinates.

Edit: Formatting

Dex-chan lover
F for that guy and his wife. At least they’re happy in the next one.

Whoever that archer that shot that arrow. He must be like “oh crap....”

Dex-chan lover
That guy cluched mc the moral and legal high ground gg that man needs a monument

Dex-chan lover
Kinda glad the guys wife fought back even if it led to her committing suicide. Shows just how horrid dibel’s land is that you could save your life only to kill yourself anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread