Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.1

Well and good. There are some issues on redraw but that is if u want a PERFECT one, so don't need to worry. Be sure tell us if u take any new series in future, we'll surely give our support. @koltek

im sry probably unpopular opinion but if she had it in her to kill herself she should have bitten her tongue before she got raped. now shes sullied and her memory is too, sad way to die.

Yes, battle scene again

anyway, im think this translation is good enough excluding redraw sfx

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou Big spoilers, read at your own discretion
Dibel has the blessing that makes him and his followers stronger just like the MC does. So what the MC was confused about was that the dude was strong enough that the MC actually felt resistance from that hit, when even a highly trained soldier doesn't give him resistance.

Dex-chan lover
Need to add sexual violence tag. Worst as it was only added for shock value. Horrible and lazy trope.

Dex-chan lover
@Kjerside biting the tongue is still a long and painful process. She’d probably still be alive during the rape before she finally dies if she bit her tongue.

It’s not at all easy to bite the tongue either compared to a simpler and quicker death from hanging(which can still also have a lot of suffering involved). The thought process she had that time was likely how to survive the process and get back to her husband, but the trauma and shame became too much after the fact. Your opinion is rather judgmental and not empathetic enough to what she went through.

Fed-Kun's army
@WillLi Well fuck, guess the whole fight won't be so cut and dry after all... It certainly explains all of his arrogance too.

So I guess the real winner of the battle will be the one who either gets stronger or has the better strategems.

Fed-Kun's army
Its better to cull Dibel's forces first though. Dibel becomes a coward toward figures that he sees as stronger.

MC should've captured every soldier and did the Caesar thing (blind all of them except the hundredth soldier, who had one eye)

Dex-chan lover
"Was this an act of War?"
"Yes it was"
"Yep totally, no accidents here"

And then Gilbert was an extra Idiot and gives even more accidental confirmation.

Well played poor dead refugee, bet you are grinning wherever you are now.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi huh, I literally did. I had somehow managed to scroll past that panel and missed it (essentially reading "slash"->"hm?"->"?"->"drop", missing the "holster")... What is worse is that I double-checked when I saw ppl talk about him staring at his hand, and somehow missed it then as well :s

Dex-chan lover
Yeah boy, why should you go after them? Just let go of that army so they can come back. What could go wrong? xDDD

@koltek As someone who isnt a native english speaker, i had no problems understanding the chapter.
That "at least you could" on page 3 i think it should be "at least you can" tho.

@Kjerside Its not about being unpopulars, its just plain stupid.

Dex-chan lover
People said this is anticlimatic, but they never see this from old political perspective. Let me tell you what Almus gain from this act :
[ol]
[li]The evidence that Rigar declaring war to Almus is deadly set[/li]
[li]Surviving refugee can be secured without adding more unnecessarry victim from refugees[/li]
[li]By capturing Gilbert and let Rigar's army retreat, they can immediately report to Rigar. Thus Almus has bargain chip to make propaganda to others even to the king that Rigar's has declared an aggression with evidence : stationing army at the border, firing arrow directly to the landlord, Gilbert clearly said that he wants Almus' head with both armies as the witness[/li]
[/ol]
Almus be like
148.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread