Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.1

For those we cherish,we die in glory
This one for you NPC villager,your sacrifice will not be in vain

So I'm guessing since the people there aren't really followers of him, his blessing isn't working or super weak? That's why his hand was shaking at the end? He can feel the blows more from opponents.

The translation of it was not bad 😁 . I didn't find it hard to read and I could follow the dialogue and understand what was happening.

Dex-chan lover
@aibaby Interesting. I interpreted the scene as Almus wondering when he became so strong. It's because of that "Hm?" panel, as if Almus was surprised he defeated the dude so very easily.

uh.... to be honest, I usually don't really care that translator release the chapters in parts.
But 8 pages per part is a let down, it is like a roller coaster for kiddies, it is fun, but it doesn't leave lasting impact.

Or maybe TL get the RAW in parts... idk
But this series is good

IMO, I think Almus noticed that his hands were shaking! Why? Why? Why?

Enter at your own risk, just a wild imagination
HES GETTING WEAKER BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD BETRAY HIM, HIS BLESSING POWER DECREASED

honestly these last 2 chapters made me +1 on the rating I gave this, would love it if we got full chapters and not split in half tho

Page 3, Panel 5: delete HAD
Page 6, Panel 1: Change "ONCE I'LL KILL YOU" to "ONCE I KILL YOU"
Page 8, Panel 4: Change "LETS PROTECT THE" to "LET'S PROTECT THE"
In general, apply sentence stops consistently. Some bubbles end in full stops, but some do not.

Group Leader
@humbleColumn

Thanks for the notes, originally I went with "Has shot" on Pg3 panel 5, but I believe that had / has is more grammatically correct in this case, hence my choice.

Regarding Pg 6 panel 1 I was made aware that "You bastard! Once I've killed you, everything will be settled!" would be good, same with your suggestion, I'll fix it.

Page 8 will be fixed.

Regarding the usage of sentence stops I did originally use em but when going over with QC over it some of em were lost as we were restructuring sentences, I'll do make note for future attempts, thank you for the comment :D

Dex-chan lover
No matter how short the chapters get they will never be shorter than almus. Probably.

Group Leader
For y'all wondering why the chapter is small, that's cause the chapter really is just 7 pages. Check out the raws. We get a new chapter onec every 14 days I believe. Also, looks like almus is getting weaker in a way. His hands where shaking . Anyone know why.

Man I can't wait till dibel dies

@thelonewolf
I dont think this is the case, i think is the contrary.
We now that Almus power, the more people he has as followers, the more powerful he becomes
If we look at the scene, how with one swing of the sword he breaks the spear like it was make out of paper and breaking the fingers of the guy, normally that doesn't happen.
I think Almus was looking at his arm and was like "WTF just happened" by how powerful he was

Users who are viewing this thread