Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.1

Fed-Kun's army
@m3stresplint3r
a lot of the manga thats split like that comes out of what would usually be a monthly and instead of physical monthly, the publisher went digital and split the work up

in the early days of the split, mangaka didn't anticipate it and made stories as normal, now they do so they use a bit of the chapter to recap ends of the last one... I don't like this at all, but what can you do.

@alidan

I'd say it's an extremely complicated and contentious topic. Let's remember that weekly and monthly magazines are originally like that because they did not have the popularity to be published more often. The internet age has really rocked that concept so it's no wonder that companies are going every which way and exploring all manner of avenues.

Fed-Kun's army
@spiderbait popularity may not be the right word, If I remember right FMA was a monthly manga. there are many reasons to pick a lower release schedule, you either don't have the skill to do it faster, or you don't want to crush yourself with the workload, in berserks case, before the idol games, it just took him that long to draw the scenes.

but digital allows them to publish whenever and have no cost to spin up, and these people who all knew how to craft a good story that fits in a 30-50 page chapter are having to take a crash course in splitting it.

Dex-chan lover
You are already fighting one force with another that is standing by ready to attack if provoked. And you just had to go and fire an arrow close enough that they could interpret it as an attack on their lord when they are in a position to gain the tactical advantage against you if they attack. Such a fool.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it fucking wild that Dibel came over to give Almus shit for the refugee issue when Almus should've been the one going over to them and tell them if more of your people illegally passes onto my territory we're going to have an issue.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lightbrand
population in that era is decisively lower than in modern time like us
they have a whole lot more land that need to be developed
so they are seen as very precious sources of labor
more population = more development = more tax income

Dex-chan lover
"Your belly is too big"...

Damn, this is the most bloodiest thing happened to gilbert so far...

Aggregator gang
Deju vu. Kind of late, aren't you, LH Scans? Like by an entire month...

Dex-chan lover
The real question is: do you plan to do the next part too, or do we have to wait for someone else to do pop up before you start working on it?

Is it some sort of a strategy to fool us readers by sending an old chapter around the date the new is supposed to be sent so we will read it? Well, at least my hype's been revived, thus take responsibility and launch the next one asap please T-T

Dex-chan lover
The stupid part is that this novel is complete and no one is translating it though it's very good! I've read it up to what has been translated as of about a year ago, but then nothing came out anymore, so really pissed that no one is translating this...

I thought I had already read this chapter. Turns out to be the same old thing this group does quite often.

Was the translation of this series dropped? Or there are reasons for the delay of the translations? And why is this chapter a clone of the other chapter 41.1?

Users who are viewing this thread