Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 41.1

Just by adding more words you don't make the translation better, the other version is superior translation wise, but this was good apart from that.

stop complaining guys ,this is the original translator you know ,of course they would upload their version of translation when they get sniped (tho the the other guy said he asked for their permission before uploading so i dont consider it sniping )

Dex-chan lover
This even stops on the same page as the other :d
Makes me think this might be one of those mangas where the publisher (and not the tls) is the one responsible of the crime that is splitting chapters (still wish they were merged before they reach me, tho :p)

its amazing how slow japonese manga are these days, while Korea, china and everyone else releases like 200 chaps, the "orignals" relase what 10 chaps with 20 pages????
I'm not complaining about the Translators, but about the artists themselves...

Dex-chan lover
this chap got me going from 7 to 5 bordering 4 on rating story-wise.... yes I know the argument that the manga adaptation doesn't do the novel justice, but it is what it is...

@m3stresplint3r

you got to understand a lot of things if you compare them just on the surface.... for one, Jp tend to stick to trad paper and ink publishing while Cn and Kr tend to go the straight to digital route....
and believe me, digital is 100% faster with all the tools available both soft and hardware wise

plus if you compress most digital only works into trad paper and ink, the quality and length of them actually are vastly different with digital totally low,
long strip compressed down can barely fit 3-5 pages at most if you throw away most repeating or wideshot/panorama only panel, etc

in conclusion comparing them directly is stupid. make of that what you want.

@Aettos so much of Korea manhwa is full of sketchup screen grabs that they just draw characters in. They don't even bother to redraw the lines most of the time. They even keep the shit texture maps. You can't get any more lazy but its understandable given the speed that they release. Sometimes I'd rather have a good story with some blatant cheats in the art then a monthly release with great art.
I definitely prefer Koreas interest in curvy women then japan's love of lolis though...Japan can't even pretend to compete in that department.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 : Eh, LHTraslation is pretty much MTL level that miss out on nuance of the conversation (or outright wrong at times) so the story always going to feel flatter than it could be.

Dex-chan lover
Kekw, lh getting overworked or staffs just quitting, as there's nothing else i can think off for a reason for the quality drop. Todays uploads were quite rough.
Not to mention translating a month behind

Users who are viewing this thread