Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 42.2

Aggregator gang
Could he not have killed the guy?
Or does him shouting surrender make it a crime to do so?

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector Well, this chapter didn't really do it justice, since it went more on the fact that Rigar didn't have much swordsmanship and relied to heavily on his blessing. However, the King Blessing needs "acknowledgement" he can't just become king and then all the sudden be godly OP, because he is a leader of a kingdom that has a lot of people in it. They first have to acknowledge him as a leader, before the blessing actually takes effect. In all aspects Rigar should be WAY stronger than the MC, since he's older, had the family background, and was generally seen as a "strong" person, however the reality of it was not many people actually saw Rigar as a leader, so his blessing was basically wasted on him.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody's reaction of hearing about a duel
w100h100

Everybody's reaction after seeing the duel
w100h100

Ngl feels kinda hollow but I never like any tournament arcs or too long boring ass duels so it's fine/meh.

@codydub03 I guess you're right with that explanation, with that said I think it's not a bad result we got here.

Dex-chan lover
In all honesty, he should've lopped of his head. We all know it's gonna come back to bite him that he didn't

Definitely should have finished him with that swing, now he is going to be a pretender rebel in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
While the end result was hilarious, the actual finishing blow was rather disappointingly lackluster.

All he did was let his attack slide off and swing at him when he stumbled forward from the sudden lack of pressure.

This was actually both satisfying and logical at the same time sure would have wanted at least an epic battle but if you think about it Rigar isnt reallt that a good of a leader so yeah his blessing really is wasted on him shame tho it would have completed everything if he got decapitated on the duel welp

Users who are viewing this thread