Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 6 Ch. 43.2

Dex-chan lover
Leadership was not something the cultivated very easily like watching a skill program on Youtube.

Almus, his leadership talent and his skill, will make this possible to negotiate to that tribe...

If i had those skill, well im on business now.

I can develop my leadership skill, but my courage was low for now... Its not fully compatible....

Double-page supporter
"it's expected that farming is much more productive than living a nomadic lifestyle": not really, no. Not at your level of technology. It'll allow you to have a consistent supply of food but not more. And compared to the quantity of work you have to do, hunting and foraging is more efficient but it's more risky and you're more prone to accidents leading to shorter lives overall.
There are lots of others pros and cons to agriculture but productivity has long been part of the latter. The techniques Almus describes in chapter 4 is before the fallow dropping revolution when productivity started to be an advantage.

Dex-chan lover
Stylistically, too much sitting around and talking.you could have covered the meeting in flashback form or voice overs while riding along and setting the scene for the new tribal location.

This chapters are so short that end before they even begin... is it really necessary to split them in 2? If they weren't splitted their length would still be short, but at least it won't feel so empty.

Double-page supporter
@Marco_Hueber they're not really split. That's how they're published online. It's a trend for lots of publishing website now. :/
Though some groups like to gather all the X.Y chapters in a single X one, trading update frequency as intended by the publisher for bigger chunks of story at a time.

Dex-chan lover
My Latin senses are tingling.

aries = ram (sheep)
lupus = wolf
exus = ?????????

Best guess is that it's actually equus (horse). Of course, I might be mistaken, since I have no idea what the original is.

Dex-chan lover
@lashauk It's just a slight drawing inaccuracy, but nothing dramatic. I also paid attention to it, but if you compare it to your own hand in that pose, the mistake is quite small in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Yukimusha

Welp, and here I was hoping I was wrong, because MC going to the horse tribe to get horses sounds rather plain. I'd rather he went to the wolf tribe- then we might all enjoy some Nausicaa. Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread